PDA

View Full Version : Getting back on the scene ... i think...

DeDpoet|BuF
26th Jun 2003, 09:38 PM
Well peeps - things are starting to slow down a bit. plus i finally got cable internet \o/. So hopefully I'll be getting back into the groove w/ut2k3.

my question now is: what's the list of *must have* maps & mods? esp with regard to fragBU?

Renegade Retard
26th Jun 2003, 09:46 PM
Welcome back Ded! (*sigh* - yet another member of "Laggers Anonymous" resigning)

Check out Webslinger's FragBU posts from last week. On there you'll find a list of all the maps we play.

WebSlinger
27th Jun 2003, 10:56 AM
I think we have a full download somewhere.... well, DaBeatard has it, but he'd have to re-upload it for ya.

DaBeatard
27th Jun 2003, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I have a zip file full of maps and stuff. Unfortunately I won't be able to upload it tonight. I'll pm you when I do DeDpoet. In regards to FragBU, since you are on cable now downloading the maps from WebSlingers redirect should be fine for you.

DeDpoet|BuF
27th Jun 2003, 11:34 AM
\o/

man... after viewing the 'attack the alpha' movie, i am getting amped...to play...!

*unfortunately, it won't be this weekend. already got plans this weekend --> I'll be celebrating my 4th anniversary w/the wife. \o/
...at the Ritz Carlton :tup:
...with plenty of good wine :mwink:

TyeFang
27th Jun 2003, 11:42 AM
Congrats! enjoy it. See ya next week then :)

welcome back too :)

- Tye

WebSlinger
27th Jun 2003, 01:09 PM
oh yeah DeP, my redirect server is FAST... only reason we don't host The Web there is because it's in south florida and because the traffic would count against our bandwidth usage.

DeDpoet|BuF
27th Jun 2003, 04:08 PM
schweet. thx guys, i'm looking forward to being a target in fragBU! :D

Renegade Retard
28th Jun 2003, 10:44 AM
oh yeah DeP, my redirect server is FAST... only reason we don't host The Web there is because it's in south florida and because the traffic would count against our bandwidth usage.

Ahhh, South FL, my original home! MAN, I miss the beaches!