Common mental disease

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
i was hopeing it was real, still funny tho :D *looks at naked females* "mmmmmmm" ;) we should let our self be free from the embaresment, lets all look at naked ladies!! with out being scaved by the comunity of normal people who dont like females unmentianables :)

w00p

Windows at its best
Everybody is the same. We're animals, admit it. We're apes with IQ's of aprox. 100.

What if his presence somehow influences these kids, perverting their normal sexual growth and causing them to develop that same kind of aberrant interest in naked women later in life?"
Oh yeah, and they'll all feel the need to see naked women body's, because that guy told them how to play soccer. :rolleyes: Every one of those kids is going to get the 'disease' anyway. :p
with some estimates putting the number of men consumed by the sight of the naked female form as high as 1 in 50,000.
What? So you're saying me 49.999 men out of 50.000 have no libido? Lay down your playboy, Mr scientist and write that report seriously.
Geary should be seen for what he is—a deeply disturbed individual in desperate need of medical help."
I won't even attempt at commenting this. :rolleyes: This is simply, plainly ridiculous.

conclusion about the author of this article:
95% chance that a 30 Yr old virgin feministe female wrote that.
3% A man with sexual inabilities/sexual frustrations wrote that.
1% A man sucking up to his wife wrote that to prove that he finds it "abnormal".
1% It was somebody(anybody) with the same sexual urges as an IRC bot.

:rolleyes: These are nothing but idiots.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
predator, it's not the first time i think that when reading one of your posts.
it's an internet message board: 99% of the posts here are JOKES :D
you need to take some distance, learn that some sites (like theonions) are not to be taken seriously. and read and read posts again before posting anything :)

w00p

Windows at its best
Freon said:
predator, it's not the first time i think that when reading one of your posts.
it's an internet message board: 99% of the posts here are JOKES :D
you need to take some distance, learn that some sites (like theonions) are not to be taken seriously. and read and read posts again before posting anything :)

Bah. I did enjoy bashing it and making it look ridiculous, but now it seems I made myself look ridiculous.
Well, face it, there are sites like that that are for real with more absurd content that they actually mean. :rolleyes:
Fact is that there are idiots like that. Fact is that the real idiots are way worse. So keep bashing em while they're in their early stages. :p

Wait a second.
Bash ... ... Idiots... ... WAIT, NO, DON'T BASH ME :D :p

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
But...come on, it's THE ONION! Even you should know by now that nothing serious can come from a news group that once published their newspaper on onion ;) (er...do the still publish it in the print?