PDA

View Full Version : HOWDY!!!!! stupid .s.dee.as

Dragon6
24th Jun 2003, 12:02 AM
Completely ignore the title... so, a disaster has struck, and no one seems able to come back with full force.... Seeing how i no longer have paint on my computer, i shall delve into my archives in order to restore some sort of artsy threadness to this, since we all have suffered a terrible loss of all our hard work here at these forums...

Dragon6
24th Jun 2003, 12:06 AM
ohh, right,,, art....

Trentdaddy
24th Jun 2003, 12:13 AM
Well, here's a bomberman sig that I made kinda recently(maybe a few weeks or month ago). My smart tool on my program isn't so smart, so bear with the mean green in it.

I also made this Ganondorf sig. I'm not a big fan of him, but he was cool on SSBM and i like the back ground picture(screenshot for the original TLOZ game idea for gc)

Dragon6
24th Jun 2003, 12:46 AM
For those of you who have been around a while, i would like to take this moment...to comemorate the greastest acheivement of all human kind. The like of which will never be seen again on this earth....SPOD!

Trentdaddy
24th Jun 2003, 12:49 AM
Why yes, the great SPOD, created by teh 'flare and plagued by yours truly dragons me and dragon6 himself.

I wish at least that thread was still here, it held many memories....kinda sucks that computers don't have real human like memories....but then again... that might screw up our computer based society.

Psycho_Leech
15th Sep 2003, 04:38 PM
Here's a few things...