PDA

View Full Version : Sig Discussion and Exchanges

Bonecrusher
23rd Jun 2003, 04:10 PM
I figured I'd start another thread for sigs since Lurker and I have been making a bunch of sigs for ourselves. Heres one I just put together for Steel...

Hey steel, if you want to use this one...is there a word or phrase you would like me to put on it?

Shattered_Steel
23rd Jun 2003, 04:21 PM
Nah. While it is better than the one you made for me a while back, if I was going to use one, it would be like the one I have described to Lurker. Otherwise, I'm just going to stick to my sayings and my little instagib guy.

Bonecrusher
23rd Jun 2003, 04:24 PM
:con:

What sig did you describe to Lurker?

«BuA»Lurker_71
23rd Jun 2003, 04:55 PM
Nah. While it is better than the one you made for me a while back, if I was going to use one, it would be like the one I have described to Lurker. Otherwise, I'm just going to stick to my sayings and my little instagib guy.

I'm still working on it, SS. I have a slight problem with getting the crack to show up... but I'll get it worked out.

Boney, if you want to work with me on SS's sig, I'd be more than happy to work with you... maybe together we can come up with something that SS will like. :)
That being the case, let me know if you want to do this, and I'll send you the guide he sent to me.

Bonecrusher
23rd Jun 2003, 05:41 PM
Send it.

Anyways...the sig posted for SS is up for grabs...I'll just change the skin and the name and add a catch phrase. Whoever wants it just tell me here.

Iceburgs
23rd Jun 2003, 08:14 PM
Hey BC, is that the logo to xXx I see in the background of not only your sig, but also the one you made for SS? It's more obvious in yours.

TAZTG
24th Jun 2003, 05:12 AM
I have a few XXX's at home. Your welcome to borrow them ICE. <DOH> Oh You mean the Movie starring the bald guy. LOL

Bonecrusher
24th Jun 2003, 09:01 AM
Now now Taz...behave, we got youngsters in here too you know ;)

It is not the logo to xXx but it does sorta look like it.

Iceburgs
24th Jun 2003, 06:27 PM
Umm then what is it? I don't care if you are or aren't using it, but unless my eyes are deceiving me, I see it quite a few times in your sig, BC. :)

Bonecrusher
24th Jun 2003, 08:25 PM
unless my eyes are deceiving me

They are deceiving you.

«BuA»Lurker_71
24th Jun 2003, 11:21 PM
I see where you could mistake the patterns for xXx... but Ice... even I can tell it's not. ;)

Iceburgs
4th Jul 2003, 05:16 PM
Hey Guys,

I finally got around to adding text to my Iceberg file. What y'all think? Now I have to start making sigs with the new skin. It is SCHWEEET! :) :cool: (Thanks, Lurk!)

Devastator
4th Jul 2003, 05:33 PM
Nice!!!

TAZTG
4th Jul 2003, 05:34 PM
Hey Guys,

I finally got around to adding text to my Iceberg file. What y'all think? Now I have to start making sigs with the new skin. It is SCHWEEET! :) :cool: (Thanks, Lurk!)

Me likes, looks pretty COOOOOOL. LOL

«BuA»Lurker_71
4th Jul 2003, 09:01 PM
Nice font Ice... you should post it! ;)
Sig's lookin good... still waiting for some new ones tho!! :D
And you're welcome. :)

Bonecrusher
4th Jul 2003, 10:14 PM
I know what that font is...i have it...but how did you get that effect?

I think the font is called Dark Crystal Outline or summat.

VX000
5th Jul 2003, 02:47 AM
Someone wanna make me a sig that is something like my avatar?

Iceburgs
5th Jul 2003, 11:31 PM
BC, you are right, it is indeed Dark Crystal Outline. However, that font does not have punctuation, so I had to find another font that matched. The funny thing was, for the semi-colon it outputted "The Dark" and for the colon "Crystal". :) Damn, now that I look back at my sig, I realize I forgot a period. DOH! Gotta go fix it now....

As for the effects, BC, I just used standard PS blending effects and played around with the settings. The thing is, I think the colors of the text were effected a bit by what colors I selected for those lines of text.

[edit]
OK, not much different, but here is the fixed one.

«BuA»Lurker_71
12th Jul 2003, 12:59 PM
Alrighty SS...
it's been a long wait... but I think it might have paid off.

Take a look at this, and tell me what you think;

Shattered_Steel
12th Jul 2003, 06:06 PM
O_o, almost, I can't see the one one the right very well. How about bringing that one to the foreground instead of the one on the left? I wanna see it! I wanna -see- it!

«BuA»Lurker_71
12th Jul 2003, 07:49 PM
Oki, how about.... this?

ED:

I'll take that as a yes... ;)