PDA

View Full Version : [RA-TS] needs you!

[RA-TS]Cm
21st Jun 2003, 03:16 PM
[RA-TS] are a small group of UT2003 players. We are all part of [RA] which has been going for 3 years now. TS is a wing which trains up members and so when their time comes and they are good enough they can join [RA]. Dont be put off by this. We still have some good players and we have many wars. We mainly play iCTF but can play NW CTF, iDM and NW DM. We practise with [RA] at least 1 night per week and have our own private server.

For more information email me (noris93@hotmail.com) or come to our irc channel #clanra on irc.fraggers.co.uk

We are also happy to arrange wars through Clanbase. We go by the avitar [RA-TS] on site.

hope to see you soon.

[RA-TS]Cm
leader of [RA-TS]

Sir_Brizz
21st Jun 2003, 03:52 PM
instagib? eugh...

Wormbo
22nd Jun 2003, 03:27 AM
You still didn't tell us which mod you are recruiting for in your thread (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=109328) in the mod recruitment forum... :p

[RA-TS]Cm
22nd Jun 2003, 05:19 AM
thats because i put it in the wrong forum and i cant delete it myself:( Its recruitment for a clan not a mod. Sorry to everyone that I pi55ed off with it.

[RA-TS]Cm
leader of [RA-TS]

Wormbo
22nd Jun 2003, 06:31 AM
You didn't piss off anyone. Actually I'm amused by the fact that the Recruitment forum being in the Unreal Development section and the total absense of clan recruitment posts didn't give you a hint. ;)

[RA-TS]Cm
22nd Jun 2003, 09:42 AM
hey! I was doing it fast ok:D been a bit busy trying to organise wars and post in 2 other forums + play 2 other internet games (Planetarion and Dawn of Myth) which i am in the top 100 for both

Assymilator
23rd Jun 2003, 12:03 AM
instagib? eugh...

I agree :tdown: