PDA

View Full Version : Are you stuck making a map?

{Terminator}
21st Jun 2003, 01:43 PM
If you are stuck then mail me or visit my website and i'll try to help you. I'm gonna put loads of tutorials online soon.
voxmail2003@yahoo.co.uk

{Terminator}
26th Jun 2003, 03:42 AM
UT mainly. I should be able to help you with UT2003, the concepts the same. Might not be able to help with some of the new features. When i've finished making my new map i'm gonna convert it to UT2003 so i'll work out the new stuff then.

{Terminator}
7th Jul 2003, 07:05 AM
17 brand spanking new tutorials on the subject of map making are now on my site.

http://www.geocities.com/voxmail2003/Tutorials.html

Bot_40
7th Jul 2003, 08:09 AM
Hmmm.

All content presented on this site is copyright. All Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Images and other such material are property of their respective owners. Any information presented here is done so with explicit permission from the owners. The remainder of the site is copyright Tomasz Jachimczak.
You are not allowed to reproduce this information without our written permission. Don't do bad things - Lawyers love us.
We hold your privacy in the highest regard. You can read our privacy statement online.
By viewing any page on this site, you are agree to abide by the Terms of Use agreement.

Next time you might want to read the copyright agreement at the bottom of leveldesigner.com BEFORE you start ripping their tutorials for your own site...

{Terminator}
7th Jul 2003, 08:20 AM
hey *******! they're not even from level designer. They come from Wolf Unreal dojo, and myself, and i've gone and edited the lot. Next time don't try to be such a smart ass! damn i've been censored. lets try again: a s s h o l e !

:stick:
Wisearse.

Zlal
7th Jul 2003, 10:40 AM
hey *******! they're not even from level designer. They come from Wolf Unreal dojo, and myself, and i've gone and edited the lot. Next time don't try to be such a smart ass! damn i've been censored. lets try again: a s s h o l e !

:stick:
Wisearse.

Owned? :rolleyes:

{Terminator}
7th Jul 2003, 11:04 AM
fair enough, i just looked at your pic. gee thats 2 tutorials. out of 25. and i didn't even know that they were from level designer coz i got them from another place. They are gonna be replaced with my own ones shortly. hope ur happy now.

Zlal
7th Jul 2003, 02:02 PM
You have to admit, using other people's tutorials as your own is rather unfair - no matter where they come from.

BangOut
7th Jul 2003, 07:19 PM
I am a cybernetic orgasm.

TheYT
13th Sep 2004, 04:09 PM
wow i have looked at the tutorials (names only havnt downlaoding any yet) but to me it looks like this site is exactly what ive been looking for nice job {termiator}

Snoitpo
6th Dec 2004, 10:20 PM
maybe you can fugure this out

im trying to make things fly like their in water, but i don't want them to drown

XepptizZ
9th Dec 2004, 08:10 PM
maybe you can fugure this out

im trying to make things fly like their in water, but i don't want them to drown

"things" isn't very specific, now is it?

Snoitpo
10th Dec 2004, 10:22 PM
not really, ill rephrase that, players and bots

better?

XepptizZ
11th Dec 2004, 12:54 AM
Hmm, that's a bit trickier then normal actors.