So I've decided to quit smoking weed...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jancaz Bru

the preposterous bollox of the situation
...at least for a very long time.

So I was working out today, and after a few minutes, I noticed I was fairly short of breath. I felt really fatigued just running, and it was then I decided to quit smoking it for a while. I read this article in an issue of this zine, Inside Front, about the straightedge philosophy, that instead of getting high or drunk on drugs and alcohol, you should get high or drunk on life and the natural pleasures that come from it. I'm starting to believe that article.

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
I must congratulate you, Surebrec.

Here's a free, true story for you:
My brother was working with fellow students on a design project. A week after they had given the report to the teacher, he came to them and asked to arrange a few hours to finish the report. He did not believe them when they told him "Hey, but, we've finished it already, with you. Remember ?". Nope, he did absolutely not remember working on this important report. The whole week had been wiped from his memory. I think he laid down the joint slightly after that.

desperado

Dec 29, 1999
q
Visit site
Surebrec said:
...at least for a very long time.

So I was working out today, and after a few minutes, I noticed I was fairly short of breath. I felt really fatigued just running, and it was then I decided to quit smoking it for a while. I read this article in an issue of this zine, Inside Front, about the straightedge philosophy, that instead of getting high or drunk on drugs and alcohol, you should get high or drunk on life and the natural pleasures that come from it. I'm starting to believe that article.

Some people can get high simply by running check this site http://www.lehigh.edu/~dmd1/sarah.html

I've got 'high' while running a couple times usually between the 6-10 km and it can last for a few hours!

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Exercising regularly gives you the same good feeling as eating lots of chocolate or in your case smoking pot... you know what they say, healthy body for a healthy mind. It's true.

-
this post was made while I was feasting on two bars of chocolate and a bag of marshmallows. Although I believe what I say is true, I'm a fat lazy git who has a sweet tooth... so sue me. :p

Last edited:

jevus

От България
Feb 17, 2003
surebrec, would you go on smoking if it wasnt illegal? here in toronto medicinal weed isnt illegal anymore, thats why a huge crowd gathered around the police station and smoked weed :rolleyes:

KJAX

Gamer 4 Life
:tup:

It's all good, 'brec. You have my support.

One of my oldest brothers is a lifelong toker and he really should give it up. However, he's been through a lot of sh!t in his life including a divorce which has led to a long-term separation from his kids. I don't think he has seen his 3 kids for at least 8 years. He wasn't a bad father. He just couldn't accept the fact that he didn't want to be a husband.

All you recreational tokers out there, you have my support as well. Just smoke in moderation and know when to kick the habit.

Last edited:

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
You can get high off of Gatorade...if you ever feel the need to while working out! lol...Cant remember where I read that...

But goob job man! Hope everything turns out well for you...

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
My mom would tell me that weed isn't an addictive drug, but when she had absolutely no job and I was the only one in my family working so that I could support me, my mom, and my sister, she couldn't kick it for even that amount of time. My sister got a social security check every month, and ya know what she would spend 200 dollars of it on (my sister only got 400)? She'd spend it on weed. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.