PDA

View Full Version : Railgun Arena?

{Terminator}
20th Jun 2003, 11:51 AM
Why don't you make a mutator for a railgun arena or a mutator to replace the shock rifle with a railgun. I would love it if you guys could make it, using the railgun from weaponlord.

Parser
20th Jun 2003, 12:24 PM
Just the WeaponLord Railgun on its own, as an arena mute? I'm sure that would be perfectly possible. Perhaps it could be included in WeaponLord Lite (stripped down version of WL) or do you want the mutator just on its own?

{Terminator}
20th Jun 2003, 12:33 PM
thanks parser. I'd prefer the mutator to replace the shock rifle but perhaps you could make both and put them in the same download pack.

Parser
20th Jun 2003, 12:38 PM
Ok, I can probably do that tonight, depending on my "timescale". It shouldn't take long to do.
So... railgun from WL.. same skin? Same beam effect? Replaces the shock rifle? Righto, I'll set aside an hour or two tonight and get that done. :)

{Terminator}
20th Jun 2003, 12:42 PM
Thanks Parser. Post a message on this forum or e-mail me when you've made it. This will be great!
voxmail2003@yahoo.co.uk

Also please visit my website and recommend it to friends and the rest of Fraghouse. Thanks again!
www.geocities.com/voxmail2003/homepage.html

Parser
20th Jun 2003, 12:49 PM
I'll post in this thread once I've made it, I'll attach it here, then I'll mirror it on the servers for all to download. :)

Parser
20th Jun 2003, 04:15 PM
See the thread in general mod talk. ;)