PDA

View Full Version : [H] clan may show @ FragBU

Hanover_Fist
19th Jun 2003, 01:23 PM
After many, many, many (prolly in the 100's) very high level top-top secret PM meetings between Webby and myself I've taken the liberty to invite clan [H] to FragBU.

[H] is Mr.Flames' ([H]Nemesis) new clan, I see alot of them online, and they're a cool bunch (by default, now that Nems there).

You can visit them here: http://www.hardgaming.com

DaBeatard
19th Jun 2003, 01:27 PM
Cool. [H] are fun to play with/against.

Unfortunately (for me), I won't be around this weekend for FragBU. :(

Renegade Retard
19th Jun 2003, 01:42 PM
That's the clan with the Texas server, right?

If so, I've played there a few times, and you're right, they do seem to be a good group of folks (good as in personality, but also good as in WAY better than me at the game).

Cool! Hope to see some of them.

Assymilator
19th Jun 2003, 01:43 PM
Yeah, [H] is a good group of guys. I wouldn't know what to do without DaVisionz's help :p

Camel
19th Jun 2003, 01:53 PM
Sweet. I'll probably be there tomorrow night.

Thrawn70
20th Jun 2003, 03:52 PM
Good guys. We just played a match against them last week. Lost, but just barely. We'll beat em next time ;)

WebSlinger
20th Jun 2003, 04:11 PM
they have a match tonight... we'll see who shows up :)

Mep[H]
24th Jun 2003, 06:59 PM
Hi all,
I showed up at the Fragbu on Saturday nite, caught the last 10 mins or so of Maul, the map changed to orby2, and everyone bailed. It was fun while it lasted, but i felt like the proverbial turd in the punchbowl. :)

Seriously, I plan to attend Fragbu regularly (if my invite from Han is still good) and I'll try to bring along some of my teamates.

See you soon!

Hanover_Fist
24th Jun 2003, 07:23 PM
']Hi all,
I showed up at the Fragbu on Saturday nite, caught the last 10 mins or so of Maul, the map changed to orby2, and everyone bailed. It was fun while it lasted, but i felt like the proverbial turd in the punchbowl. :)

Seriously, I plan to attend Fragbu regularly (if my invite from Han is still good) and I'll try to bring along some of my teamates.

See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by, and yes, Absolutely yes your invitation is still open!!

I think you came into the game just as I bailed out, we had been playing for a few hours when you came in, everyone was getting tired. I could tell because everyone was just joking around on TS and not caring about flags or frags. The scores were low and people were doing silly stuff like doing shield hammer only fights and stuff.

:lol:

DaBeatard
24th Jun 2003, 07:39 PM
Hi Meph. Good to see you here! I've been on the [H] server alot lately. Make sure you drag KoK to the next FragBU. :)

Renegade Retard
24th Jun 2003, 08:08 PM
Welcome Mep!

Boy, we're going to have to stock up on the truffles with all these new peeps!

Thrawn70
25th Jun 2003, 09:53 AM
*sigh* I think we need a resupply of buffles. The ones I've got left are starting to smell more than usual, but what the heck, he's a new guy, he won't know the difference. :D

Welcome to BuF! Here's your complimentary pile of buffles.

TyeFang
25th Jun 2003, 11:36 AM
Yeah, H is a great group. A lot of the old Cains Lair Regulars joined up there or hang out there...like Porkinator, FatherLeo, MotherPorker, KOK (Kriegführung), SalemSlim, Meph, FãU§T, Prez, DaVisionz, etc etc

Great group.

Good idea to invite them to fragBU :D this should be fun.

oh yeah, [H]ard's servers are:

Dallas [H]ard|UT2k3 Server #1
Normal Weapons CTF
Max 16 players / 4 Bots
Adren is On
no TTM
FF 0%

64.5.55.43:7777

&

[H]ard|Match
Normal Weapons CTF
Max 10 players / No Bots
No Adren
TTM_MutMain
MutNoSuperWeapon
FF 50%

66.150.106.57:7777

- Tye

Mep[H]
25th Jun 2003, 05:43 PM
TY for posting our server info, Tye. And thanks to all for the warm welcome. I know Han was a little disappointed that so few of us from [H] showed this weekend, but there was a match on Fri., and scrimms on Sat. I only came after a scrimm and showed up a little late, as noted above.

I'm prolly the most avid pubber on the team, but i'm sure that other [H]folks would love to get involved in the Fragbu. Not everyone reads the forums as religously as i do. This weekend i'll pimp Fragbu in our IRC and i'll bet other [H]'ers show.

They're all good folks, our captains have chosen ppl on the basis of personality as well as skill. (As you'll see when we play, clearly i got in on the strength of my personality.) None of my teamates will act like jerks and make you sorry you invited us. I don't think every clan can say that.

See you this weekend and ggs!

Hanover_Fist
25th Jun 2003, 07:57 PM
']I know Han was a little disappointed that so few of us from [H] showed this weekend

Nah, my comments weren't directed at anyone in particular, I'm just really disappointed that there are so few players actually playing the game. When I first played the demo of this game I was really excited about having a ton of people to play. I had this impression that UT2k3 was going to be like UT. I never played UT but maybe a few times, but when I hit the join internet games and it took 3 or 4 minutes for all the 1000's of servers to load and 10,000's of players I thought that UT2k3 was going to be like that, and it's not.

Who would have thought that when this game came out that you would have to struggle to fill servers. :lol:

It's really strange that this great game hasn't taken off with hundreds of clans and thousands of people playing it.