Reminder!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Just another reminder that on June 24th and 25th, Devastator and Lurker are getting together a lil frag-party.
Boney and SS have expressed interest in coming, and all clan brethern (of course) are welcome.
The 24th and 25th are a monday and tuesday, and we'd be getting together at approximately 10am (est) until 1pm.

If you're interested, please let us know. :)

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
I just hope I won't be too tired on Tuesday... There are celebrations taking place everywhere in the province on Monday night, kinda like the 4th of July of Quebec.I might be a little late but I will show up and will still do my best to give you guys a decent fight. The only reason I wouldn't show on Tuesday would be becauz I didn't sleep at home ;)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Come One, Come All to BuA's Day Time Frag Party! Date 6/24 & 6/25 10AM-1PM.
Be Prepared to be Owned.
Meet in IRC and Have Fun..

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I'm not quite sure lurk...we get al these memory errors and it takes the machine a good 20 minutes to get through its startup process...which usually takes less than a minute. The internet keeps going out on it too...im on it right now and I hope I can see you guys at 10 then. I'm hoping it doesn't go out again.