Review: UT Multi User Startup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
[ Transcript of review for UT Multi User Startup | Posted by Peter on 2002-10-07 | Score: 7.9 ]
<b>Uses</b>
This utility was written so that it makes changing UT player names and ngStats passwords easier. So, people who have many different user names, such as people who are in several clans, should try this utility.

<b>Menu</b>
The menu is really easy to use. After setting up your UT directory, you can then add a UT user by just clicking on the "Add UT User" button. Then, you have to enter the name, the password and click save. Once that is done, you can select the user name that you want to play by and start a UT game.

<b>For certain people only</b>
While this utility is only for a select amount of people, it certainly works well. It's really easy to use, and does it's job nicely also. The only potential problem is that the setup can be a bit troublesome. For example, I had to update my system files before I could install the program, but it wasn't that big of a deal. For others, however, I'm not sure how your computer will handle the setup program. Still, if you use multiple names for your UT players, then please get this utility. It'll make your life a whole lot easier.

-Peter Yu