DM-Peak2003 Owns!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The grand-master-C has bestowed 0wnage on yet another map. This time Teddie revisits Juan 'Pancho' Eekels classic UT map and does his usual remake magic. You can download the 11.28MB file from FasterFiles, PC GameMods, MapRaider, or FilePlanet (registration required). Here's what Cliffy had to say:
Yes, the original gimmick map returns.
Yes, I said no redux maps would make 0wnage.
Sorry. I couldn't help it here. It has been a dry few weeks and then this fun little gem lights up my in-box...what's a guy to do?

Some people like the tight, fall to your death insanity that is PEAK. Others hate it. Regardless of what you think of the map you can't argue the fact the map has atmosphere.

See, it's all about the little things. The wind chimes. The individual wooden boards on the walkways. The audio. The "Book of Nali..." I love this stuff and it is worth checking out, just for that.