[Stargate] The new series...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
No spoilers please, please :D

I know that the americans have gotten to see the first episode of the 7th series, and thanks to the lovely transatlantic delay i won't get to see this until about september. So i was wondering if anyone taped it, or has a digital version of it that i, and my girlfriend, could maybe get their hands on.

We'd be eternally grateful.

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Same here..

[edit] note: there is a 30mb version on kazaa. you can get that if you want. I used to watch those when I was on ISDN, heh.

Last edited:

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Kazaa=bad, low quality=bad :)

With all the latest stuff about kazaa i don't want to touch it and i don't want to settle for anything less than broadcast quality, want a decent viewing :B

* edit, a .mpg source on winMX is now up, hopes it's genuine :B

Last edited:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I hear ya!
There is a 847mb version floating around on Bit Torrent. I cant tell you where because of the forum rules but its not a hard find.

It was a good 2 hour premere. I can't say anything but the fact that
Daniel Jackson returns
....but then again if you read any scifi magazines or followed any news about the new season....you already knew that.

Edit: Please use spoiler tags in the future. Thanks --Admin

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
OO7MIKE said:
I hear ya!
There is a 847mb version floating around on Bit Torrent. I cant tell you where because of the forum rules but its not a hard find.

It was a good 2 hour premere. I can't say anything but the fact that [snip]....but then again if you read any scifi magazines or followed any news about the new season....you already knew that.
That constitutes a BFOS. (Big f*off spoiler). Mored specifically said no spoilers. thanks for ruining it.

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Heh, well I managed to keep my ears shut somehow. I didn't mean to come off as pissed off as I sound there :p

an_old_man

respect your elders
Sep 2, 2002
Ca
iridium said:
That constitutes a BFOS. (Big f*off spoiler). Mored specifically said no spoilers. thanks for ruining it.
If you were to see the pre-show (making of SG1) or see any of the previews of the show you would already know.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
LOL, it was hyped and advertised everywhere.

The bit torrent had the first 2 episodes. Pretty good quality for 420mb a piece.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
an_old_man said:
If you were to see the pre-show (making of SG1) or see any of the previews of the show you would already know.
Actually the last episode of the previous season (aired here last friday ,at the same time the first episode of the next season was on american TV) was already showing daniel jackson as an important person in the scenario for the next season.You could guess that he would be in every other episode at least.
I heard all this new evil plot was going to generate a new cinema movie as well as a spin-off serie (which premises remind a bit of crusade from B5)

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
I only found the 80meg each ones.. they were pretty good quality (div5). Certainly a lot more legible than the old 40meg ones I used to get in .asf format, heh.

I hadn't heard any of the hype, mainly because I don't watch TV, or read anything where that might be featured. Also this is the UK, and Sg1 7x isn't due out until september. Maybe they haven't fulled the hype machine yet. :)

Oh, and again, wtf, I didn't mean to come across as so pissed off.. 'thanks for ruining it' - I think I missed a ";)" or a ":p" on the end of it somewhere.

Last edited:

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
iridium said:
I hadn't heard any of the hype, mainly because I don't watch TV, or read anything where that might be featured. Also this is the UK, and Sg1 7x isn't due out until september. Maybe they haven't fulled the hype machine yet. :)

The 2nd series of Enterprise has just finished so expect Sky to start the SG1 campaign very soon :)