Nederlands

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Dutch talk!

Wat is zo'n nieuw forum nou zonder nederlandse praat?

juist! niks!

dus ik schop maar weer af, hier mag je je hart luchten in je moerstaal.
Omdat moderators dit nogal lastig kunnen controleren verzoek ik dat jullie liever niet al te korte replies maken (liever meer dan 2/3 regels dus) en proberen slowchat of om-en-om posten te voorkomen. En al zeker niet op je zelf reageren dus. Volgens mij moet het zo geen probleem zijn hier :)

En om maar goed te beginnen.... Ik ben geslaagd voor mn VWO :D :D
Nog andere examenkandidaten hier? ik ben benieuwd

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Parser said:
What is a new forum without Dutch talk?

Something about kicking off again... and the moderators having difficulty with dutch threads... that's all I can comprehend. :)

OMFGYOUAERSOSKILLED!!!!1

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
Guy's its rather awkward to moderate something if you can't read the language.

That's what karp was explaining in dutch. I don't think this thread is going to turn out bad though. We've had like 3 or 4 of them before. :)

En, ehm, nee. Ik ben geen eindexamen kandidaat. 4 HAVO. En ik weet niet eens of ik dit jaar ga halen. :B

w00p

Windows at its best
Bah, ik zit nog maar in het 2e middelbaar...
IK heb na dit week-end examen wiskunde :(
Dit stinkt :(
wel, bekijk het van de zonnige kant, nog maar 9 exaampjes te gaan, 3 voorbij. :p
Uitzonderlijk dat ik zelfs op de computer ben...
Ik heb mijn ma overtuigd dat ik in de voormiddag niet kan leren wegens concentratrie-gebrek.
Maar dat is eigenlijk ook wel zo.

Ik haat het schema opstaan-ontbijt-leren-middageten-leren-slapen-repeat.
Ik kan leren, indien ontspannen. Daarom wil ik een computer op mijn kamer. :D

En trouwens, geen nou zeggen, niet voor de belgen,... zoals ik! :p

And besides, could anybody that doesn't speak dutch not reply to this thread?
Its annoying...
And as for the moderating, don't bother. We're calm poeple by nature. :)
If, however, there is something offending, Someone will translate it and report it to a moderator ;)
... domme amerikanen :p
heh, maar een grapje hoor. ;)

Last edited:

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Guy's its rather awkward to moderate something if you can't read the language.

I'll act up as a mini-moderator for you, if there's anything wrong (wich i dont expect) I will translate and report to you.
The opening post was a clear question for n0n-spam and reasonability

@G-lite
sta je er zo slecht voor dan? Meestal kan 1 goede toetsenweek *erg* veel schelen
Het werkt voor mij altijd goed om in toetsenweek gewoon naar school te gaan tussen toetsen door, dan verveel je je zo de tering dat je toch wel gaat leren

@predator_321_go
de hoeveelheid niet-nederlandse reakties zal snel afnemen, weten wij uit ervaring :D

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
<*)_>< said:
I'll act up as a mini-moderator for you, if there's anything wrong (wich i dont expect) I will translate and report to you.
The opening post was a clear question for n0n-spam and reasonability

@G-lite
sta je er zo slecht voor dan? Meestal kan 1 goede toetsenweek *erg* veel schelen
Het werkt voor mij altijd goed om in toetsenweek gewoon naar school te gaan tussen toetsen door, dan verveel je je zo de tering dat je toch wel gaat leren

@predator_321_go
de hoeveelheid niet-nederlandse reakties zal snel afnemen, weten wij uit ervaring :D

Thats not the point though. If we don't allow the various postings in code that have happened in the past because it requires us having to go to another website to translate it then how is a foreign language any different?

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Thats not the point though. If we don't allow the various postings in code that have happened in the past because it requires us having to go to another website to translate it then how is a foreign language any different?

The difference is that you can hold me responsible. You can see this thread as a small forum with me as moderator.
If you close this thread, i can not but respect that. If you keep it opened, I thank you for your trust in me.
And also, please keep in mind that we've had a thread like this before without any problems at all.

w00p

Windows at its best
Sorry, but I didn't understand anything of those sentences, could you explain a little more fool-proof? :)

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
<*)_>< said:
The difference is that you can hold me responsible. You can see this thread as a small forum with me as moderator.
If you close this thread, i can not but respect that. If you keep it opened, I thank you for your trust in me.
And also, please keep in mind that we've had a thread like this before without any problems at all.

Heh, its nothing to do with trust, its more an issue of having different rules for different people which is something we do not want. In addition the previuos dutch thread got closed for spam.
Sorry guys, but no.

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Heh, its nothing to do with trust, its more an issue of having different rules for different people which is something we do not want. In addition the previuos dutch thread got closed for spam.
Sorry guys, but no.

correction, the previous thread got closed because Gir asked for it

Status
Not open for further replies.