Hey, tarbabies, lets all stop bitching about our postcounts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Satchmo.

Jun 13, 2003
Oh, i'm oh so sorry you lost count for all 3409534095 of your single smilie responses, your "."'s and your stupid, stupid image macro posts since march of last year. Boo the **** hoo. Post count's don't actually count for anything. You know it, i know it, the dago down the street knows it. Quality, not quantity, people.

Edit: Also, let's not forget that i've lost all of FIVE forum accounts over the years. I know what it's like, so don't pull that bullspic on me.

Last edited:

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
he's right though. you guys are showing just how pathetic your lives are by complaining so much about your post count. Do you really want people to know that you posted 3000+ worthless little boxes of random text in under 6 months? I'm glad I lost nearly 2500 in the past 4 years. makes me look like a normal human being.

Satchmo.

Jun 13, 2003
Haha, darkliege. shadow's post is so ironic.
Because it is a one line post, he is trolling in himself for my response. And good thing someone who is recognized as a vet has weighed in, most of you foghats here wouldnt recognize me even if i WAS using my origional name.

Last edited:

Jagdtiger

[UMC]Shadow
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
Perhaps if you used reason to make you point rather than attacking people your post might mean something. I don't care who you are with your original name, vet or newbie, it's not how long you've been here, it's what you say and how you say it.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
no, its the mace lando toy. Its the only star wars figure I own and only because its Samuel

Satchmo.

Jun 13, 2003
Precisely, and i wasn't the one spamming "don't feed the troll". And this isn't a debate or a discussion. Reason here is not the primary concer, but it was present. See, i, satchmo, the trumpet ****** am telling you, the general public (I called the public tarbabies, in the post, you understand, shadow. A 'metaphor'), to stop the pointless and useless bitching about post counts. Just because i said it in a manner that may have been abrasive, doesnt mean something wasnt there. And as far as attacks go, if you feel so offended by my general irateness, i would suggest that you go huff a frog until you are unable to read my posts, so your feelings arent hurt.
Wow, i just wasted my time explaining myself to a complete and utter fool.

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
Well everybody lost their frigging postcount!
The people who bitch about losing their postcount should realize that their postcount doesn't mean more than others'. No point in telling the world you lost your postcount cause it's just f ucking obvious!

Postcount == pointless

Last edited:

Satchmo.

Jun 13, 2003
Don't feed the troll, three times, is quite the spam. Especially considering how i just bashed short posts and all.

If what you have to say can't even take up an entire line, repeated three times, it doesnt deserve to be said.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
What the hell are you all refering to anyway?

There's one thread dedicated to it, and one other thread that has some posts about it. It's not like the only topic left on the boars is "oh nooes me si lost the p0stcount" or something. Also not all are complaining or bitching about postcount just couse they post numbers. Stop blowing this out of proportion.

*edit*
The "dont feed the toll" 3 times looks more like a mantra then spam.

Last edited:

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
Owl,

To many people, the loss of postcount simply represents how many of their thoughts and feelings on several topics were lost. It represents a lot of time to many people here, time spent communicating with others about topics in heated and friendly debate. It also represents people showing their work to others in the Development forum or their art in the art threads. It's not the count, it's what it represents. Had the counts been reset to 0 but the content still remained, many people would not nearly as upset about the whole deal. I know I wouldn't.

Of course this doesn't represent the postcount+1 crowd, but it does represent a fair number of people here. Just another side of things I guess.

Last edited:

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Why then not talk about the actual posts themselves instead of bitching about postcounts? If you're truly pissed, why not pick out actual threads that you miss, instead of OMFG MY POSTCOUTNSZW!!!!111one2@@

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
** gets a whiff of recognition of this "Satchmo" fella **

:con:

But for the sake of his current "incarnation" I'll keep quiet. ;)

Satchmo.

Jun 13, 2003
What am i being asked?

And i'm not hiding who i am, either, haha.
For the record, code said he would unban me and whatnot (lovely how he followed through on that one); i'm just too lazy to bug the admins about getting the old account back. Doesnt matter to me much.