PDA

View Full Version : Screens and beta download for BR-IDOLWORSHIP-BE

BIG-MICK
14th Jun 2003, 02:06 PM
First up welcome back ! the forums have been a BIG! miss ;)

Here's a few pics and a link to some other screens and finally a link to the beta download of BR-IDOLWORSHIP-BE By myself and Cobra from UP The beta is a final joint layout test both of br-idolworship and ctf-idolworship-special-edition which will be the last of the idolworship maps and I think the best but please give it a look and judge for yourself. It has a better layout ..additional rooms ..better visuals..and faster frame-rates . Please give it a try BIG-THANKS! upfront for any and all feedback ;)
SCREENS (http://forums.unrealplayground.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14338)

BR-WORSHIP-BETA-D (http://www.unrealplayground.com/beta.php?game=ut2)

Beowolf
14th Jun 2003, 02:15 PM
That map looks awesome.

Maybe i'll just install UT2k3 again :o

BIG-MICK
14th Jun 2003, 02:20 PM
uninstalled UT2k3 :eek:
:D

DaBeatard
14th Jun 2003, 02:22 PM
The screens look nice. Unfortunately I won't be able to try it until tomorrow. :(
I have to start playing BR more often.

Daedalus
14th Jun 2003, 02:43 PM
wow, that maps looks really nice, I'll give it a go sometime today or maybe tomorrow.

Hunter
14th Jun 2003, 03:27 PM
yay get the BR maps flowing, we can get b.org gonig again !!! :D :D

Radiosity
14th Jun 2003, 04:35 PM
It looks to be the same sort of scale as the CTF version.....kind of a big turn off for me I'm afraid, not too keen on maps that it takes 5 minutes to get one end to the other ;)

BIG thumbs up :tup: on the look though, really great visuals you've got there :)

BIG-MICK
14th Jun 2003, 04:55 PM
keen on maps that it takes 5 minutes to get one end to the other I think your are talking about the original ctf-idolworship
both idolworship-the-return and this br version have numorous jump pads which convey you agross the map very quickly indeed infact in the return version it takes 1m.35 seconds flag-to-flag having said that the beta has not been pathed yet so the jump-pads are not working so it is a long run or a short flight but visualy it is worth the trip :D

Radiosity
14th Jun 2003, 05:12 PM
You've put jump pads in now? Hmm...I like jump pads they're fun :D Think I'll give the CTF version a whirl again in that case (link? or is 'the return' being worked on still as well?)

BIG-MICK
14th Jun 2003, 05:38 PM
We aim to please here's the link try the ctf-idolworship-the-return-be.... Pathed by Cobra who is doing the br and ctf-special-edition jointly with me CTF-IDOLWORSHIP-THE-RETURN-BE-DOWNLOAD (http://www.unrealplayground.com/maps.php?&game=ut2&type=ctf&show=i) But please also try the br-beta as it runs and looks much better ;)

Draco 84
14th Jun 2003, 05:45 PM
Screens look pretty...
Make sure to report back when you have a finished product.

BIG-MICK
14th Jun 2003, 05:56 PM
Make sure to report back when you have a finished product. affirmative on that will post link when final is ready ;)

Toolvana
14th Jun 2003, 06:58 PM
I love the color in that map. It looks/feels like sunset.:tup:

BIG-MICK
15th Jun 2003, 05:45 AM
Here's a few more screens of other parts of the map ;) they look better in game came out darker than they should be. So ajusted brightness and contrast in paint shop but not really a true representation of how lighting is in game give the beta a try to see the difference :D sorry you have to promote these things