[Linux] New gnome themes = teh funkeh

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
For the minority of linux users here (and probably even less gnome users), check the gnome-themes-extras package:
http://www.gnome.org/~uraeus/

I fell in love with Lush and Nuvola. :biggrin2:
On a side note, I'm running gnome 2.3.3... there's some cool improvements though nautilus is a bit crash-happy. :B

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Nuvola certainly has a "bluecurve" feel to it. I may have to find a distro to install this weekend ;)

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
Zaccix said:
Nuvola looks sweet.

I might switch from KDE 3.1. :)

Well... It seems both Lush and Nuvola are actually KDE themes, atleast the icons are.
There's a link to the author of the icons on that page and it shows a kde version. I wouldn't know if the kde version also includes kwin themes and stuff. I don't even know exactly how KDE handles themes. :)
I certainly like it in gnome though. :) I'm on Lush right now