PDA

View Full Version : Can you offering image hosting?

Hunter
14th Jun 2003, 04:50 AM
Ok as LHA said in the DAS (Digital Art Showcase) attachments are not allowed.

IF you can offer hosting for people who are unable to get hosting reply here.

Beowolf
14th Jun 2003, 07:37 AM
Also, anything 20k and under www.imahosting.com is great :)

phatcat
14th Jun 2003, 11:50 AM
www.animedominion.com has is looking for artist, if your willing to host it there we will gladly let you link.

LHABulldog6
14th Jun 2003, 12:17 PM
Yeah, in fact, I can host images. Signatures and whatnot. Hit me on AIM (LHABulldog6) or ICQ (124412439).
Hunter, I'm not a moderator or anything, but thats not to say I would mind doing so. Hell, someone has got to get the word out again :)

Hunter
14th Jun 2003, 12:31 PM
I can also host on my web site (hunter's home). Drop me a line on MSN, ICQ or AIM info in profile

LHA i'd like to moderate here as well, i can happily get the word out all over the place

LHABulldog6
14th Jun 2003, 03:18 PM
The word out as in, the whole no attachments, and the restart of the Signature Exchange, and the Digital Art Showcase, not like run around saying, "OMG HI IME NEW MAEK ME A MOD!!!11"

Hunter
14th Jun 2003, 04:20 PM
i know what ya mean honest ;)

/me remembers when Sparky's place was just a small set of 4 forums at the botton of BuF

LHABulldog6
15th Jun 2003, 12:35 AM
Good times, good times. Only a few of us ever went down that far on the main index, and it kinda kept it out of the way, like a bathroom stop on a Kansas highway :)

BlAcK_PlAgUe22
16th Jun 2003, 01:38 AM
I can also host on my web site (hunter's home). Drop me a line on MSN, ICQ or AIM info in profile

LHA i'd like to moderate here as well, i can happily get the word out all over the place

2 moderators (Sparky and Liz) are more then enough for sleepy forums like this one.

AMMAGETSVM
16th Jun 2003, 10:24 AM
I think so too. It will take a while for this forum to pick up some momentum again; it all depends on how dedicated we are to its use, and what we put into it.

wb Sparky! I guess since his leaving thread was wiped out in the cataclysm, we've gone back to a time when he's still with us. :D

LHABulldog6
16th Jun 2003, 01:02 PM
I know Plague, but I can dream, cant I? Ok, sorry, nope. I'll get back to my stewing ;)

Oh yes, welcome back Sparky, it is your Showcase :)

DrahguneyeZ
25th Jun 2003, 10:32 PM
lol yea you can dream.