Bullet holes and running speeds/animations

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pale Assassin

Dec 31, 2000
All seems good in INF but a few things kind of bug me about it, nothing major but still would be nice it was added/changed. First of all the bullet holes, they are big black dots, would be good if they were scaled down to about the size of bullet diameter, or at least believable. Second is the player sprint speeds and animations. Sometimes you see a CQB fight going on and they are running all over the place, sliding, and it just doesnt look/feel real. It would be cool if the speeds were either reduces or the animation would be improved so the player looks like hes actually running on the ground in stead of running on a treadmill/figure skating on ice. Another reason I think it looks unreal is because when the player starts to sprint/jog his acceleration is instantenious.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Whoa,
Um let me try this one on for size.
Included in new version:
-New bullet holes appropriate for the round fired
-New stamina and movement. And if the speed and strafing aren't good, I would expect RAV3 to be along soon enough. In the meantime, go grab RAV2 and enjoy proper movement to your hearts content.