Euro FragBU Results

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
The event went kind of smooth. Both teams started off strong, but within minutes, some people left due to the high pings and packet loss. However, a 5 vs 5 was played and the skill levels were very close. The red team pretty much dominated in the beginning of the match, then Blue was able to cap some flags to keep the scores even. Eventually, the Red team did win.

The winners of the official prize match are:

8-4-7-2

Swedix

[RSU]Max

Bonedigger

and

[RSU]HiGear (fireSlash)

After that match, we played 3 Free-4-All matches. Seems I have to give praise to these individuals who just 0wned!

Bonedigger
Bonecrusher
Gunker
[IsP]KaRnAgE
MoKeY

They were on the Red team and won 2 our of 3 games. Hmm...wonder why red keeps winning:).

Thanks to all who participated in the Euro FragBU. I uploaded the demo of the prize match, it's big, but well worth the wait.

You can download it from here

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Good game
We would have won sooner, but then red dropped to 4 players for a while, and blue nearly managed to even the score.
However that's better than winning too clear :)

fragbu.jpg

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Prophetus can be like a pain in the a$$ sometimes :p
He finds the most unexpected spots to wait for you. Before you even know about it, you're dead by his combo.
I really hate to meet him. :D