Fallout 1&2 is are good game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Etick_ag

Defender
Mar 1, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
I played Fallout 1&2 allout and injude Fallout 1 :) most. Fallout Tactics B.O.S buring when you where forst two use big guns agenst super mutetents becuse nothing else works.

That woudent be that bad if you hade som disent armer but you are stuck meatal armer.

I love small armes skill but that beomes worthles so quick.

The missons be for that misson where fan. :D

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Before ANYONE thinks about ripping into this guy, take the hint that his primary language is probably something other than English, and that he's trying.

I never played the Fallout series, although I enjoyed Jagged Alliance quite a bit. You may want to check those out. :)

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
I just played the demo of one of the Fallouts (can't remeber which one) back in the days and liked it. But I read some stuff that I didn't like including that the German version was censored. So I didn't buy it.
Today I usually buy US or UK imports but I hadn't the possibility back then.

Currently I am enjoying Jagged Alliance 2. Gryphon, I think I've heard you were involved in that as some kind of advisor or something. Is that true?
I really like it and judging from the experiences with the demos I think it is somewhat similar to Fallout.

Etick_ag

Defender
Mar 1, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
I like to fight whit small guns. I can´t fight whit big guns.

This post was acedently posted i pressed the wrony botton.
I was Replying post Whats you favourite RPG:eek:

Ya know, I STILL havent picked up JA2, I really should go and find it.

And yes, the entire Fallout series is chock full of rich hearty gaming goodness! Now with extra beef! :D I usually carry around either a shotgun of somesort and one of the bigger revolvers, usually the Casull. And once you get some flechette rounds for the shottie, it becomes the Gib-o-Matic. :D Also, always keep a good supply of grenades on hand, you never know when you might need 'em.

!summon Fallout_Three

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
But I read some stuff that I didn't like including that the German version was censored. So I didn't buy it.
as far as i know the german version is ment to be censored, but i have both fallout 1 & 2 (original versios), but never noticed anything. the "patches" i found are ment to enable the blood, but it was there all the time :)

its a great game, you should try it

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I played the english demo and the german full version of Fallout (1). Basic example of the censor: Kill somone with the minigun. German version = dead body. English version = raw pile of meat on the floor.

And JA 1 + 2 are great games. Anyone know something about JA 3 ? (planned, not planned, in production, etc. ...)

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
The bad thing is, if the bloodpatch includes stuff from the original game that is not part of the to be patched version (e.g. not included graphics), then they are illegal (I'm no expert but that sounds right). But why bother about finding blood patches in the first place? I hate censor. ... and crappy translations :D

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Originally posted by Hadmar
And JA 1 + 2 are great games. Anyone know something about JA 3 ? (planned, not planned, in production, etc. ...)

didn't go sir-tech down some time ago?

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Sir-Tech folded just recently, yes. This is not to say that someone else cannot pick up where they left off, but I find it unlikely. :(