PDA

View Full Version : DM-Brunel and 10 bots?

SkaarjMaster
8th Mar 2002, 09:41 PM
I know this may sound crazy, but I tried playing DM-Brunel with 10 bots (and me) and it wouldn't start. Probably has something to do with only 10 player starts in the map, hehe. I thought even though you had more players than player starts, the map would run anyway, just lots of spawn spamming?

lophead
9th Mar 2002, 04:34 AM
Yeah, thats what usually would happen. You would just get telefragged untill people got out of the way of the spawn points.

D6e6v6ils_Dancer
10th Mar 2002, 05:14 PM
Hmmm...I tried that with myself and 11 bots and it just died and I thought it weird that I didn't just spawn kill..bizarre:confused:

Homeslice
10th Jul 2003, 01:28 AM
This map has crashed on me many times, regardless of player count, which is why I do not have it on my hard drive.

SkaarjMaster
10th Jul 2003, 09:47 AM
Well, this thread was a bit longer before, but here's what I believe I said before:

I have played it with 9 bots before and it actually worked once, hehe. The max. I can start this with is 7-8 bots at this point. I think Lruce Bee explained this once somewhere why this happens, but I can't remember. Sorry about you not being able to play it at all Homeslice.