PDA

View Full Version : Jailbraik

Y@TT@@
8th Mar 2002, 07:31 AM
Y@TT@@ wonders,,,,

Would insite review JB-Maps as well,,, i think it definately would be worth the while cuz.. we've got so much great mappers @ that community,,,

And if not,,, well i'll make my latest map a CTF map then,,, and hope you would review it ;)

:Pulse: :mwink:

SkaarjMaster
8th Mar 2002, 08:07 AM
My guess is that we're trying to get up a good collection of standard map reviews (DM,CTF,DOM and AS) first, then we might explore other possibilities. Is this correct Lophead?

lophead
9th Mar 2002, 03:57 AM
pretty much

RevBillyG
3rd Jan 2004, 06:28 PM
I'd also like to see a Jailbreak section to your site. There's a lot of maps out there now :)

Homeslice
3rd Jan 2004, 07:59 PM
Well, the site admins have the say on that, but if you'd like, besides emailing them, perhaps submit some JB maps to Insite and we'll see what we can do. Or if I get the go-ahead from insite, I can email the map creators and ask if they want their JB maps reviewed.

lophead
4th Jan 2004, 02:10 AM
If there are reviewers that are willing to accept JB maps the system is setup is setup to handle them. However, there would have to be at least 2 reviewers who would be willing to do this.

Homeslice
4th Jan 2004, 09:17 AM
Well, I'd be up for doing it, but those who can review UT - Clark Kent, Thunderstrike, Rainman, or you, lophead? - would have to agree to it too.

lophead
4th Jan 2004, 09:23 PM
However, even so, I'm not too sure that the demand for JB maps is all that high.

Corsix
17th Jun 2004, 12:36 PM
I think that there would be demand for JB maps, as its community does have some very good mappers (and coders for that matter). Also JB is a long running mod so your reviews wouldn't be thrown down the drain if the mod was cancelled.