PDA

View Full Version : Which guns to retain, which to ditch?

lophead
8th Mar 2002, 07:53 AM
Just like some of the unreal guns were beefed up and given new life for UT, what ones do you reckon should be retained for UT2?

For one I think the gesbio/goo/blobbo/snot gun has outlived its welcome....

The_Inflictor
8th Mar 2002, 10:37 AM
Noooo, the sp0rk gun 0wnz.

I personally have no care for the primary fire on the Pulse Rifle though.

Justin286
8th Mar 2002, 03:43 PM
I wish they kept the Unreal/UT-style rocket launcher.
The new one can only load three rockets AND they took out the grenade launcher aspect of it. How boring.
And I really wished they either kept the UT sniper rifle or incorporated a ChaosUT style one where it leaves smoke trails. I don't think we really need a long range lightning gun.

JohnDoe641
8th Mar 2002, 09:01 PM
I like the limiting of only 3 ronckets. It cuts out on the rocket spam.

THere's really only need for 1 rocket. :up:

hal
8th Mar 2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Justin286
I wish they kept the Unreal/UT-style rocket launcher.
The new one can only load three rockets AND they took out the grenade launcher aspect of it. How boring.
And I really wished they either kept the UT sniper rifle or incorporated a ChaosUT style one where it leaves smoke trails. I don't think we really need a long range lightning gun.

The new sniper rifle will have a visible trail, so that you can trace the fire and more easily take out a sniper.... if they miss! :D

Justin286
8th Mar 2002, 10:52 PM
I prefer smoke trails to lightning trails any day. Besides, how long does a lightning trail last? I would think that a smoke trail would last longer, but since there's no word on that, I'll just wait and see.

lophead
9th Mar 2002, 04:43 AM
either way, the trail thing is good