Neo Vs Snake

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neo Vs Snake

• This is snake...

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • My name is Neo...

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Both are cheesy!!! kill em' both

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
solidsnake.jpg
VS
thematrix-neo-guns.jpg

need some outside opinion in a little personal debate between me and a bud :D

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Neo = Real life double exists (actor ;) ) that can destroy compact disks and manuals

Snake = More experienced (4 games)

Hmmm

What am I doing in this thread? :D

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Hey

Ain't nobody gonna dis my man Snake Plissken!
And that, mi amigos, is the word! :)

So, I say let Neo go. Stay with Snake. He'll save your bacon every time! Neo just saves the world when saving it seems a bit contrary...
Don't ask me to develop that further, I'm tired enough as it is. :)

C

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Neo...

The guy can accomplish anything with brainpower alone. You can't fu<b></b>ck with that. He doesn't want to die? He just thinks "I'm not really dead now". Easy as pie.

Snake would put up a good fight though.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Bah. If they were fighting in the real world, Neo's supah-1337 matrix god powers would be useless. And he would probably try to use MP5K's akimbo or a certain weapon with magazines belonging to another, different, certain weapon.

*Neo enters battle arena with a MP5K and Uzi in his hands. Looks around for Snake. Suddenly, drops dead from bullet shot. Snake steps out of darkness with a supressed SOCOM pistol, with a cig sticking out of his mouth. Snake then mouths a cool line, and the battle is over.*

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
According to the Matrix, Solid Snake is a fabrication of the Matrix. Also, Keanu Reeves as a person gets my vote for the sh*t he is going through to train for these movies. Neo as a character gets my vote because, should him and Snake meet inside the Matrix (which is the only place they could) Neo would win, because frankly, inside the matrix, he IS god. Snake is used to shooting things. How is he going to shoot something that can stop his bullets and move faster than he can possibly aim? ;)

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
You also have to consider, if they DID somehow meet in the real world, Snake would not have his guns... they don't exist anymore. Neo knows well over 20 different combat styles, and moves faster in the real world than snake does. Snake is more strength oriented while neo is agility and speed. It would be like a kick-boxer trying to take down Bruce Lee. It's not going to happen. Go Neo!

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
We need more information. Where are they fighting, Snake's world, Neo's Matrix, Neo's Real World, This World (no metal gears or being able to survive high drops or doing super long jumps or taking a missile to the chest, etc..)?

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Girly man Neo can suck flabby donkey testicles. (no offense steve)

A REAL hacker would have a handle like |4/\/\t3hu7+r4733+h4><0r/\/30ph34r/\/\374/\/\4b|t>h!

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
As for the "Snake is used to shoot things, how will he fight a guy that can stop bullets" argument, you obviously don't know what you're talking about !!!
Snake gets my vote ! He doesn't need super-ultra powers to defeat the enemy, he just uses his brain/stealth/SOCOM. With a supressor (not for the brain, for the SOCOM, you fool :D )

Originally posted by ShakKen
Girly man Neo can suck flabby donkey testicles. (no offense steve)

A REAL hacker would have a handle like |4/\/\t3hu7+r4733+h4><0r/\/30ph34r/\/\374/\/\4b|t>h!

goddamnit shakken!! your a cheater!
I did not make one comment either way and you go off put'n your opinion :p

and you know very well Dankbudz will do whatever any INF staff member says!!

the cheater... it is you.!! :p