PDA

View Full Version : Hairstyle continuation: *car horn* *slice* ARRGGHHH

DeeperShade
6th Mar 2002, 05:05 PM
Were the sounds made a short while ago as i was bathing (i do the.. shavy bits in the bath.. tis easier).

Car went past outside and for some reason slammed its horn on.
I jumped a mile. I was also shaving at the time.

*slice*

Im now in an awful amount of pain and have decided not to shave anymore. Its getting to be more hastle than its worth.

:(

ViperXL
6th Mar 2002, 05:09 PM
just a nice trim now and then? :)

EmptySpace
6th Mar 2002, 05:14 PM
Sorry, but that's the funniest thing I've heard all day :lol:

DeeperShade
6th Mar 2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by EmptySpace
Sorry, but that's the funniest thing I've heard all day :lol:

Shut it or ill post a picture!! :mad:

FireSlash
6th Mar 2002, 05:19 PM
:o

sorry m8, thats gotta hurt.

maybe use electric? or theres always the duct tape method ;)

DeeperShade
6th Mar 2002, 06:31 PM
Im staying away from shaving for a while. :x

I might start again at a later (much later) date but i'd use the electric then...

and waxing is just messy...
chems are bad (if youve got just one nick, one cut no matter how small your gonna be in agony)

AriTheDog
6th Mar 2002, 07:19 PM
omg, i was so afraid to read this, and to my horror, my fears were confirmed!

yeck! :(

Terminal {DTH}
6th Mar 2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by AngelShade
Were the sounds made a short while ago as i was bathing (i do the.. shavy bits in the bath.. tis easier).

Car went past outside and for some reason slammed its horn on.
I jumped a mile. I was also shaving at the time.

*slice*

Im now in an awful amount of pain and have decided not to shave anymore. Its getting to be more hastle than its worth.

i HIGHLY recommend getting an electric razor. end of problem. spendy sure, but over time cheeper since you dont have to buy blades. (not to mention a LOT less (potentionally) painful) peraonally, i only have to shave like once a week max. and at my age that IS a bit unusal but it has its perks... that (nicks, cuts)being one of em. the downside of that is i couldnt grow a mustache to save my life. and i kinda want one. :con:

oh. i see you already have that in mind. good choice.

Bootsbaby
6th Mar 2002, 10:33 PM
Term... uh... I don't think he's talkin about his face babe :mwink:

;)

Terminal {DTH}
6th Mar 2002, 10:38 PM
so? the same thing applies you know, trust me on this. ;)

Bootsbaby
6th Mar 2002, 10:50 PM
ok.. wait...

you use and electric shaver .... THERE?!?!?!

i mean i have one for bikini lines but, uh... there are someplaces that is so not goin..

guess it's different for guys tho...

:con:

Raden
6th Mar 2002, 11:39 PM
As long as you don't use it on your face afterwards, I guess... :con:

I'd soak it in Lysol first myself....

Terminal {DTH}
7th Mar 2002, 12:32 AM
nah! :p as stated i fairly ever NEED to shave my face. so i usually just use a str8 razor. gillette sensor exel by preferance. dry shaving no less. it takes me less then 30seconds. with other areas, it can get a bit more complicated and MUCH more time consumming. :p

and boots, i have Yet to meet a gal that wouldnt enjoy the...erm... lets just say, feeling of an electric razor down there. (for odvious reasons) works great for macho... ****ty for details as you might well immagian.

DeeperShade
7th Mar 2002, 09:03 AM
This has indeed become a disturbing thread.

The_Inflictor
7th Mar 2002, 09:28 AM
chems are bad (youve got just one dick, no matter how small your gonna be in agony)

We all learn by mistakes

:D

/me runs...

DeeperShade
7th Mar 2002, 09:35 AM
:kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

KITTY ARMY!! DESTROY HIM!!!!

:mad:

You can run but you cant hide! Kitty knows where you live ;)

The_Inflictor
7th Mar 2002, 09:43 AM
Hehe, those Kitty thingies are cute.

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
7th Mar 2002, 09:59 AM
why am i not suprised Deepsy is still single........

DeeperShade
7th Mar 2002, 09:59 AM
Thats what we WANT you to believe ;)

They're actually trained in over 30 different forms of the ancient kitty martial art 'Claw Dafeetasyouwalkpast'

DeeperShade
7th Mar 2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by PsychoMoggieBagpuss|BuF
why am i not suprised Deepsy is still single........

Heh, thats only cos your too afraid to admit your love for me ;)

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
7th Mar 2002, 10:09 AM
Up yours bi0tch :D

DeeperShade
7th Mar 2002, 10:12 AM
Bring em along, we can have some fun :D :D

The_Inflictor
7th Mar 2002, 10:19 AM
Bring em along, we can have some fun :D :D

/me plugs mah Crybaby to mah geetar and starts playing pr0n music

Psycho_Leech
7th Mar 2002, 12:53 PM
Why acctually would you want to shave down there?

Pikachu
7th Mar 2002, 08:04 PM
so you can itch for a few days, and so that your partner thinks hes pulled a 13yr old...

why else??

Terminal {DTH}
7th Mar 2002, 09:24 PM

DeeperShade
7th Mar 2002, 09:27 PM
You know.. thats the first post you've EVER spelt correctly...

Well done :tup:

TomWithTheWeather
7th Mar 2002, 09:34 PM
ahhh Cuttin down the ole' rainforest eh? Make sure you get the crack area so them poops come out silking smooth and diggleberry free.

Mute
7th Mar 2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu
so you can itch for a few days, and so that your partner thinks hes pulled a 13yr old...

why else??

Well she IS right, terminal :p. nothing ignorant about that statement- were you referring to another?

Personally, I actually DON'T prefer shaved- some shaved bits DO look nice, but usually they look like skinless chicken before you cook it. Most people's bits are better left with a touch of mystique!

Terminal {DTH}
7th Mar 2002, 11:20 PM
did i say or infer at ALL to be completely hair free? no, not that i am aware of. and that is all i have to say farther on the matter.

Terminal {DTH}
7th Mar 2002, 11:21 PM
You know.. thats the first post you've EVER spelt correctly...

Well done :tup:

in 3k+ posts? highly doubtful. or are you just trying to get a rise out of me for some bizzar reason i know not of.

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Mar 2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Terminal {DTH}
people are CONSTANTLY assuming things they really dont know.

Thats just your posts, we have to do some assumption because the majority of times your posts read as well as Mazza would if you cut off his index finger.

Plus we'd prefer it if no part of you rose, some things are just too horrifying to contemplate.

Krys is right about the itchiness though - an ex-ex-ex-ex girlfriend thought she'd shave as a suprise for one of my birthdays - funny thing was when it started itching she's rubbing away, states "thats the last time I shave, its itching like buggery", only to hear her mum (who had just walked in behind and saw her "rubbing") say "shave what dear?"
Her mum never liked me much.

The last couple have had a braziliian though (runway strip :D) - thats been kind of nice :)

The_Inflictor
8th Mar 2002, 06:12 AM
Thats just your posts, we have to do some assumption because the majority of times your posts read as well as Mazza would if you cut off his index finger.

:lol:

Apparently Maz has cut his hair off :con:

DedMeat
8th Mar 2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Terminal {DTH}
in 3k+ posts? highly doubtful. or are you just trying to get a rise out of me for some bizzar reason i know not of.

Shouldn't that be bizarre ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. No offence meant.

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Mar 2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by DedMeat

Shouldn't that be bizarre ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. No offence meant.

HI Dedmeat, I take it you were down the pub when your welsh transplanted geordie bottom got well and truely spanked by the scousers? :D

DedMeat
8th Mar 2002, 07:12 AM
HI Dedmeat, I take it you were down the pub when your welsh transplanted geordie bottom got well and truely spanked by the scousers? :D

Nah, I was away in Swansea on business (Damn...thought I'd get away with that one). Well at least it was only three, and I've still got my hub caps :p

Amazingly this mornings Times still has The Toon as a tiltle contender despite our being wupped by the scoucers and the Arse. Somehow I think our challenge is over - top 3 would be a more realistic goal for the season.

AND we've got the Arse again this weekend in the FA cup. If we lose again I'll never be able to face Flicta again ;) Look on the bright side, at least we got Henry banned for 3 matches :D

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Mar 2002, 07:17 AM
Forgot flicta was a stinking gooner, must be the inbreeding :D

DOH, its his avatar

The_Inflictor
8th Mar 2002, 07:19 AM
Personally, I think you'll win on saturday.

Oh, I also think that Henry has a minor injury not to mention he's had a high work load as well. A little break will do him a world of good :)

DedMeat
8th Mar 2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by The_Inflictor
Personally, I think you'll win on saturday.

You may be right, the first team has started warming up already...

The_Inflictor
8th Mar 2002, 07:54 AM
Why'aye man!! :)

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Mar 2002, 09:26 AM
http://www.dodgy-scouser.com/scousers.jpg
Bring it on!!!!

Selerox
9th Mar 2002, 09:34 AM
Bring it on!!!!

I was getting a few foul looks but some of the natives when I was looking at PMB's "scouser" pic :)

Ermmmmmmmmmm! Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Caiiirm down! Caiiirm down!

Psycho_Leech
10th Mar 2002, 12:07 PM
So what has that got to do with accidently slashing your dick?

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
10th Mar 2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Psycho_Leech
So what has that got to do with accidently slashing your dick?

Check the hair on the scousers.
Now think about the hair Deepsy is shaving.

See.

Psycho_Leech
10th Mar 2002, 03:27 PM
Some look like they've been kneed in the groin, but no other connection.

LordKhaine
10th Mar 2002, 03:35 PM

OMG thats funny, lol.... :lol:

No Soup For You
10th Mar 2002, 03:36 PM
I'm totally confused :confused: <== see. Anyway, what exactly has SchizoShade (it's a joke :)) been shaving? Why would a man be shaving anything other than his face unless he 1) is a bodybuilder entering a competition, 2) has an ankle injury that needs to be taped, or 3) is a pr0nstar ? This IS disturbing and is veering into the TOO MUCH INFORMATION category for a bunch of posters - the visual images are giving me the willies :D

Terminal shaves his butt ?!?!?! I'm gonna hurl! :lol:

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
10th Mar 2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by No Soup For You
......giving me the willies

I believe Freud would ask you about your mother at this point. We don't really want to know about your vivid mental pictures of Deepsys will....urrrrmmmmmmmmmmm

*PMB's imagination kicks in as well*
...................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!

/me runs off to his happy place
happyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplace
happyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplace

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
10th Mar 2002, 04:26 PM

He suffers from a winnet problem :D

Terminal {DTH}
10th Mar 2002, 08:06 PM

:con: what the HELL ever gave you That Obserd
idea?!?!? i knew you was strange but yeesh! :rolleyes: :p

and, my only problems are psychological moogie. i refuse to rise to your baiting. u not worth it.