I'm back. <applause>

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
I see all the usual names are still around, did you miss me? :rolleyes: I've been submerged in school recently, learning C++. Recently though, a strange feeling overcame me, and I realized I haven't mapped in ages. So here I am, ready to start working on my next masterpeice. I just wanted to know if I've missed anything of social importance while I was away. Is ChrisToth still God? Is TaoPaiPai still a genius? Is NFG still a smart A$$? Fill me in, it's been a while.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
well the forums have become virtually deserted, a shadow of its former self.

the only new person around is Hourences unless you've already met him :p cause even i've been away for a long time.

btw wb :D

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
I figured the place would be buzzing with U2 so close to release, but I guess I was wrong. Did my leaving have that much of an effect on the community? j/k :p I'll have to repremand NFG for letting the place go like that.

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
Tarquin has always rocked. Need I remind you about the extra tools you have in UED2? You say ChrisToth.h has DISSAPEARED?! This calls for a full scale covert ops-style recon ... . thing. Are you sure he's not just observing from afar, waiting for a catastrophic change in the binary space continuum so he may step in and right all wrongs to solidify his title as super-cool omniscient deity to the masses? Gods do that sort of thing, you know. (continuum is spelled funny...) We need some intelligence here, people! Now who is it that has his girlfriend's phone number again? </offtopic>

My real reason for coming back is to leech some inspiration from you unsuspectings hosts. I'll be looking at screenshots, listening in on your conversations, and throwing my usual snide remarks here and there. So actualy, I'm picking up where I left off. UED forever baby! (All your base are belong to us)

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Originally posted by The ultimate novice
You say ChrisToth.h has DISSAPEARED?! This calls for a full scale covert ops-style recon ... . thing. Are you sure he's not just observing from afar, waiting for a catastrophic change in the binary space continuum so he may step in and right all wrongs to solidify his title as super-cool omniscient deity to the masses? Gods do that sort of thing, you know. (continuum is spelled funny...) We need some intelligence here, people! Now who is it that has his girlfriend's phone number again? </offtopic>
At the moment me and my Über-leet gang of Out-of-work FBI AGENTS are investigating the theory that Christoth was actually a transcendental and transdimensionnal entity arrived on earth through a very catastrophic BSP hole,(I've made a few of these).
That or he's just a famous Rock star in hungary, hiding subliminal messages in maps to make us buy some kind of local beer.

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Hi. I'm still alive.
And I'm watching! :D

It's true...I'm learning Maya at the moment (need to refresh MAX skillz as well for the new ed). :) And I've been on holiday as well...plus the regular time shortage. That's the reason of my lack of activity.

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
Do my eyes deceive me? Has my return somehow called the variously tallented editors of yestermonth together for a rebirth of new old-time foruming? Or am I just being an arrogant dip$#|+ again? I mean, come on, I got the Toth to post. That's gotta be worth something, right? Funny you should mention "serious synaptic fire" Fuzzy, because that's exactly what my electroencephalographic technologist diagnosed me with. It's actualy called elevated thought process, but your version is a fine synonym if ever one was. It basicaly means that my brain works to efficiently, making complex problems fun for me, but I tend to stray from ordinary conversations on a regular basis. But hey, there's no evidence of that in this post to fortify that claim, now is there. :eek: :rolleyes: I can see the moderators' padlock of silence coming to shut this thread up once and for all, so perhaps I should cease and decist all acts pertaining to rambling, babbling and the bastardizing of jargon before it's too late and I become banned once and for all from this wonderful land of knowledge and friendly atmosphere. This is me shutting up. Realy. I'm done.