UT BUG ! ! ! You Should Know About !!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Furry_Critter

Jan 1, 2000
anytown
Visit site
This was posted already but its important and worth knowing about.

When you start a UT game then minimize it and hit alt ctl del youll see that there are really two games of UT playing at the same time on your puter. One is unreal tournament and the other is unrealtournament. This causes the waste of lots of system resources and lag in the game. Turn off unrealtournament and it gets much better.

GT needs to fix this ASAP. In the meantime get the cdcrack at www.gamecopyworld.com . Its the cd running also thats causeing this problem I believe. This means youll have to use the 402 patch as there isnt a crach for 405 yet.

Im using the 405 patch now and im not sure if this is just happening with this patch or with all versions. If you know please post a reply. thanks and GL

Hendo

Nov 23, 1999
East Hanover, NJ USA
Visit site
Do you start UT with the splash screen that comes up after you insert the CD? That may be the extra UT that is running. Also, I have noticed that my modem is still flashing after disconnecting from the server and exiting the game. Guess this is why my ping gets worse and worse as I jump to new servers.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
There's NO VIRUS in the crack, used it for a month know and no probs at all.

Yes, I have the original-CD, but my CD-rom has some strange loadin' behaviour, better gameplay without it!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif