More stuff for the book..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ace[INF]

Living it up.
Jul 18, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
The first thread was getting a little graphics-heavy so I'm starting a new one.. Ok, so what good would a mission into outer space be without kids driving giant robots?! ;) Actually, these aren't too gigantic...only about 20 ft tall. I've only just begun to texture it, so don't worry about it being all white. And yes it will have hands. Comments please.

mobile_suit3.jpg

mobile_suit4.jpg

mobile_suit5.jpg

Ace[INF]

Living it up.
Jul 18, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
well, the pilot stands in the middle, so there had to be room for his feet. The robot is less than 1/3 the size of a Robotech/Gundam Wing/etc. I had to put his feet somewhere.. I know what you mean though. :rolleyes:

btw, do the lenses in the head look ok?

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
I'm guessing the pilot gets in from the rear?

BTW you might want to reduce the size of the "canopy" a bit, that much glass in front means more vulnerability from incoming fire/micro projectiles/whatever so it would make sence if it had a smaller window.

Ace[INF]

Living it up.
Jul 18, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
no, in from the front; there are engines in the back (heh, not that you can see them in those shots though). :p since Europa doesn't an atmosphere, it doesn't need to be aerodynamic. (don't mean to sound ungrateful, just telling ya where i'm coming from)

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Well...um...sleek and curvy, I guess. Aerodynamic actually is a good description...not for it's use but for the look. That sounds really homo, doesn't it?