***Dank*** G13?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
What do you know about this stuff. A man I know can get me some, he says it's government sh<b></b>it, grown without any harmful chems. The way he was stonned off his ass in 2nd period today, I beleive him. But I wanted to know if you had any info on it.

I'm skeptical, having it come from the government:con:

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
G13? In the movie "Rush Hour" wasn't Carter working on a G13 classified case for the FBI? ;)

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
The G13 is an outstanding pure Indica cutting reputedly discovered by the U.S.government research program in Mississippi when they were looking for a ideal medical strain for cancer patients.

However.....true G13 does not exsist on the commercial market today. Often times dealers will drop the G13 name just to sound fancy and mark up the price.

Soooo....my advice is......if it's good weed, it's good weed....who cares what it's called.

If it looks nice and fluffy and dank, smells good, tastes good and has a good high it's probably grown in organic soil....if it looks nice and fluffy and dank, tastes funky and has a strange after taste it might have been grown with chemicals in hydroponic chambers.

Btw....for full taste use glass pipes and bongs or pure hemp rolling papers.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
*This has been a public service anouncement by Dankbudz*

;)

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Originally posted by DankBudz
who cares what it's called.

Yeah, I'll remember that in irc when you berate me for smoking "compressed mexican s<b></b>hitbud" especially when I don't, Mr Raspberry-Lemon-Guacamole (or whatever fagblend it is this time) weed-smoking motherf<b></b>ucker. :p

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Jesus ... just shows how square I am ... I thought this was going to be a thread about a Glock :rolleyes: