Rockets UT 1.1 beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Eh man it's damn groovy :tup: don let those bastard sink ye down (no offence peregrine ;))

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Hey
I tried the mutator for an hour or two (don remember) and it all... worked fine! Nice jobb!

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
None taken hound. ;)

I don't hate it. The effects are great, the new rockets, everything's is really pretty -n- all.
Just gets TOO crazy for my taste. BAM BAM DEAD is pretty much the norm. We played with 5 people on Deck16 and there's too much SPAWN-DIE SPAWN-DIE, and with half those missles you never even see it coming! LOL

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Yeah there is this sniper launcher, but the effects for it are really cool. What happened with the telefrag launcher, wormbo?!