Question On Movers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Twiggman

Instagib 4 Life
Yo guys can you help me, im wondering if any of the pro's here can tell me how it is possible to texture a mover, i can make doors, elevators and crushing devices but can figure out how to texture them with a better texture because it looks like wireframe.
Thanks for your help.

The Twiggman

Instagib 4 Life
Also another question

Is there a way to make a mover that will keep moving from key 0 to 1 and so on and back and forth, for example if you wanted some kind of compactor you must run through, would be quite intresting, how is this done?
Thanks for your help again.

Quisak

is doing his own head in!
Feb 5, 2002
England
Visit site
Now then, if you have version 432 or higher of the editor you can right click on your mover and select show polys, then you should be able to change your textures, make sure you rebulid afterwards to get rid of them again.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
rightclick the frame, movers > show polys > done, you now see the polys of it, so you can texturise it, but ALWAYS rebiuild after you aplied the textures to the movers and you about to test it in game, you need the original purple frame again

a loopmover will loop itself, rightclick the mover button next to add special or intersect and choose loopmover, and set it up corectly, pretty simple, read a tut somewhere, but it isnt too hard

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
A better way to make a mover that is always in motion is just to use the TriggerPound state under the mover's InitialState properties (under the Object heading). Combine that with an EncroachType of CrushWhenEncroach, and you'll have exactly what you're looking for.