Hey Rogue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I found this pic and thought you might dig it (or find something fun to do with it)

gestapo.gif

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
posted byOICW
/me points to the "PM" section of the profile.

Zundy :stick: OICW :)

OICW, Hadmar hit the nail on the head.

Also, Phatcat is going in the direction I had hoped this thread would take; that being a "post your subversive art here" kind of thing.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Originally posted by MetalMickey
Is there really a "bureau of alcholol, tobacco and firearms"?

Yes, I heard that on TV before. No wait, that was a Hollywood movie, so it must be wrong. On the other hand there's this: http://www.atf.treas.gov/.
:)

*edit* dunno if that's the real page, but the .gov makes me think yes.

The 'Convert PDF to text' in the titlebar makes me think...

As a hint for the future: Never ever trust your data to such online converter services. You knever know if your files are used for something else than converting...

Last edited:

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
Yes, there really is a Bureau of Alchohol Tobacco and Firearms. Around here we just call them 'Those ATF Bastards'...they've tried to nail the convenience store I work at for selling tobacco products to minors several times. So far, they have failed, mostly because of our rigorous carding practices.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Yes, there really is. They are the "collecitons and investigations" division of the department of Treasurery (basically they are armed tax collectors who think they are cops and even "counter terrorism" commandos ... that's how they justify slaughtering American citizens). It was their branch office in Oklahoma City that was actually the target of Timmothy McVeigh's bomb.

Yes, http://www.atf.treas.gov/ is really their home page