Impressive downloads to enhance UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
P

Prophetus

I'm an American living in Europe (work). I recently bought a really awsome mag from the United Kingdom called "Windows Answers". They included a disk full of program tweaks for the comp. Some of the programs really improved my pings, download times and FPS. Here is a list of the programs that all of you should try:

Tweakall at www.abtons-shed.com this is similar to TweakUI, but more powerful. Get it!

TweakBios at www.miro.pair.com/tweakbios/ Speeds up the comp, without serious overclocking.

download accelerator at www.downloadaccelerator.com Intergrates with IE ro Netscape. When you download it takes ove and claims to speed up downloads up to 300%. It actually begins multiple downloads using up any available bandwidth. I didn't see a 300% increase, but it was very fast. Also, you can resume downloads at a later date, if needed.

For more help and downloads go to www.futurenet.co.uk and find "PC Answers". I have to say the mags at UK sure are informative. Amazing, didn't know they could use computers /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.