Anniversary

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
Excactly one year ago I registered at these forums.
It's been a long year for me. I've seen alot of things happen on these forums. Some good and some bad. I've seen people come and go. Some I wll remember for a long time yet. Names as Bad.Mojo and nikoomba come to mind.
I'd have to say there's been alot of bulls<b></b>hit on these boards. Things like banning, censoring and locked threads have pissed me off to no end. And still do. I propobly won't ever understand why we have to be put down like that, I guess that's just how it is.
Generally the forums was a much better place back when I started posting. Alot more charismatic persons back then.
However alot of nice people have joined, things just wont ever be the same as back then.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
well, people change, people are banned, people come and go so yeah the forums changed
i wouldn't say they got worse, though, they're just different

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
i started around this time too last year. on the eve of the 2.82 release i think.. good times my friends, good times.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Almost a year for me... Cool (or not, depending on your point of view:D) people have left (Bad.Mojo, Pacman) but lots of cool, though not as obnoxious, people have shown up. The forums are in pretty good shape I'd say, at least OT, thats the only one I check out anymore. Wouldn't mind if it was a bit busier however... Its getting tougher to procrastinate.:p