Lotr

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How many times have you read LOTR?

• Never

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Once

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Twice

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Thrice

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Four

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Five

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six

• Seven

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Eight

• Nine or more

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
I don't know.
I made several failed attempts when I was about 9 or 10. I think the 3rd time I got through the 1st volume.
Then I think twice between 13-15, then I zipped thorugh in in 2 weeks when I was 15 just for the heck of it.
i re-read it at university.
So probably 4. :)

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
one of my friends has one of the huge ones (not sure of the name) and i was at his house and i picked it up and read about 15 pages while he was doing something, and just those pages made me want to buy it, but i found the one he has a book store, it was nearly 30 dollars, and im kinda saving up my money now, but there are alot of different series or whatever you want to call them for lotr and i want to eventually read the ones i can get my hands on :)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I'm just finishing up the series for the second time. The first was aaaages ago... I don't even remember when. Sometime in the late-seventies I'd guess.

I just picked up two books that give a little background to the Middle Earth books:

Tolkien's The Silmarillion
Tolkien's Unfinished Tales:Lost Lore of Middle Earth

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
I have Honestly lost Count...

Lets see... I'm 25, I Have made a point of reading once a year since I was 10.... So AT LEAST 15 times... Plus however many times I may have read "Off Schedual" due to some reason (Like the 14 page paper in Highschool, Or being asked to teach a class on it, OR Just Wanting to