Bugman...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

S

Dec 6, 1999
Portsmouth,Hants,England
Visit site
You seem to be one of the few who are actually reading the forum when I am.

And you 'seem' to know your stuff as well so can you help with this?

Half-life had TFC
Q2 had FvF
Q3 will have FvF2

Know what UT will have (and anything else about it)?

S

------------------
For Queen and Country

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Actually I think there is a mod they call 'Infiltration' on it's way for UT. Some sort of Assault or CTF variant.

There is of course RealCTF with a huge graffix-pack (7mb or so) and some, as it says, very good CTF-maps for this(I will try out today)
And it exists UT4ever, but I don't know what this is, but will try out.

Can be found on (you guess it, I know)
http://www.fileleech.com

Where are you from?
'cause I really think we are in here with, if it goes beyond easy measure, no more than 4 people at the time (4+2=6 not countable with one hand /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif )

S

Dec 6, 1999
Portsmouth,Hants,England
Visit site
Do you have shares in fileleech.com?! :)

I am currently in the UK. I would tell you more but I took a peek at the other 'nothing to do with UT' forum (for the first time) and I'm now a little bit scared.

Are you in Germany then?
Are you German? That would account for your 'strange' humour. That or hard drugs. :)

S

p.s. Nothing planned for UT with special characters with special abilities in it then?

bullet2.gif

For Queen and Country

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
'Strange' humor??? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
yeaahh, german, right!!!

No, nothing with special-characters planed, but would be cool(really cool, haven't thought about it yet)
There is a mutator called runez5, which give something to the specialabilities-aspect.

HAIL the '...damn', won't say that, 'cause I'm none of these guys.[so that what I call strange humor]

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Oh DAMN!!!

I'm sorry, just have seen what it looks like.

For explanation:
I mean -HAIL THE KING- (a famous DN3d speech) and the rest is connected to your UK-relation.

That was close, sorry /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Hey guys, just to be clear...RealCTF is not out for UT! Those are the maps that were in Unreal's RealCTF release...they were ported to UT by mouse and crew! RealCTF has runes and a "grapple" called a "beamer".

Infiltration is another Unreal mod that's being ported. It is an Assault type game with realistic weapons.

Rocket Arena is on it's way (by the original Quake RA author too!). I suspect that ActionUT will be out too(although they're not saying right now!).

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!