Beat 'em up...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeXuzZ

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Hi there,

I'd like to realise my idea of doing a beat 'em up mod for UT. I already have 3 mappers, what I need most are coders and especially modelers/animators. Also useful would be musicians and sounders and mappers are welcome as well, of course.

So if you are interested in doing something like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, based on the UT-Engine, then mail to:

nexuzz@gmx.de or send a message to ICQ #73864726.

NeXuzZ

NeXuzZ

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Hi Nemephosis,

thanks for the hint. Well, I doubt that I could improve anything at the moment, I'm still a beginner ;), that's why I'm looking for members (or better CoFounders).

Well, and my idea differs a bit from the one of the mod you linked: I want to do something with sideview, as simple as possible and playable with a gamepad. Also, the creation of the mod should be simple too, I would like to use as much ressources UT offers as possible, meaning just to reanimate the models, reuse the music etc. Only thing that must really be created are maps that fit the idea.

Well, still hoping that someone replies to my posts via mail or ICQ and finds this idea as nice as I do...

NeXuzZ

Entity

Jan 3, 2002
Visit site
greetings from the entity.

that'd be harder that stuffing a mecha in a fist-sized plastic barrel. drop me a line via mail and I'll explain why... you COULD do the side-view... and MAYBE the game-pad... but the models would be a mother.

Holocaust

Duckstrangler
Nov 11, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
HEADSHOT!!

Would headshots still be in? That would be fun, if you'd make the heads fly left and right. Then you could kick ppl's heads off when they are short on life!