So how the hell do i DOWNLOAD?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
Theres a HUGE problem I'm having here........ the server that Infiltration is hosted on...... the onlinegaming I think............... is shifty....... it takes 4 hours and 3 mins to download the damn file, but my ISP disconnects me at 3 hours and 57mins......... so I've got a serious problem here because I HAVE to download with GETRIGHT (thank god for this program) but it always says that the 'server is busy'........ what the hall can i do?! I cant download it with or without getright!! (I've played Infiltration before and any help posted would be of great help because I LOVE Infiltration).

pazzar

Mar 29, 2001
Perth, Australia
Yup I am having the same problem,,, being on a 56k it is impossible to d/l large files in one go,, therefore I have to use getright,,, but it doesnt work with the new d/l site.

I figure it is something to do with using getright,, but not using getright is not an options for ppl like me,,,

Hopefully this problem will be fixed b4 2.87 comes out :(

Oddity

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Search Google for MassDownloader. 1st hit i think (Meta somethingorother).

No adds (time limited trial. Cough!)
Small, efficient, all the features you want etc etc.
Best dl prog there is (tried the others, all pap in comparison).

Happy dl-ing.

ps. Im getting the infiltration mappacks123 (157MB) from the inf website, 2 nights dling on my 56k, should be finished this morning. My isp bites too.

Last edited: