Add guns to the shooting range

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
It gets a little annoying after a while to have to restart a game (whether by reset or suicide) every time I want to change my weapon... and could ammo for the FAMAS, SIG, P90, Five-Seven, etc. be added as well?

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by TheChronoTrigger
I have a feeling it's gonna be updated in the 2.87 release though
- Yeah, I tend to have a nasty habit of making redundant suggestions... ^_^;;

ps I want a SOCOM

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
weapons in the shooting range
(Idea submitted on 08/06/2001)

Blastor14: "Adding weapons to pick in the shooting range, so you don't have to change your loadout to train with with several weapons "

Warren: "Because it's so easy to choose a new loadout and reset the map through the Quick Action menu, I think laziness is a bad reason. "

/me :stick: FiringAimlessly

:D

TitanBlue :con:

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Oh BTW:
I second your suggestion FA. Especially for the new ammo and magazines we have. A little update would be great after 2.87 is released

/me :stick: /me

:p

TitanBlue :con:

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
Going to the shooting range for a 15-minute practice with a Minimi on "high" and no extra ammo would get real annoying, real fast. :p

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
The only time I have ever gotten a summon to work was in Unreal 1 where you had to jump over that stupid gate before the jumpboots ran out... always did about three seconds before I got within range, said "screw this crap" and summoned a pair right in front of the stupid gate...

Other than that it's just spawning sarks in Rune.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Would it be possible to code a little mutator that would throw in all the weapons for the Shooting range? Something that just spawned a respawnable weapon and ammo for all the missing items. This could be specifically for the shooting range and activated with the shooting range switch. That way they wouldn't have to change the map to support the new weapons, just change the little spawning mutator. Heck, I think even I could write that. Just a little x,y,z and rotation vectors and a list of items to spawn, right? Then the menu integration would be needed.