PDA

View Full Version : Dammit bitchsmack...you are amazing!!

[OF]candyman
9th Jan 2000, 06:32 AM
This guys is a great player...how many of you have had the honor to play against him or better yet the honor to be on his team /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
GG's BS You need to teach me more /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

BitchSmack
9th Jan 2000, 07:19 AM
Such generosity! Thank you Candyman! It was truely my pleasure playing against you this evening! I had a great time! Even though your ping was absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! LOL

I'd definitely like to do that again sometime! =)

http://www.planetunreal.com/images/bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremykł

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

LordKhaine
10th Jan 2000, 12:33 PM
Hmmm, it seems that I must pay Bitchsmack a visit and see how good he really is.(Of course with my ping around 400 he'll beat me easily but thats besides the point. (What mods do you play and when do you play)

Feel my wraith, for it is great.

BitchSmack
10th Jan 2000, 05:07 PM
LordKhaine, I am not too keen on really ANY of the mods for the simple fact that it is just another reason to bog my game down. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif I do however enjoy CTF as my main entertainment factor. I normally frequent the GATE UT/CTF server, OR, you can usually find me at ---===>>>BitchSmacks' Brothel Beatdown <<<===--- . As far as how often I play is concerned...I play everday. =) If you want, slap me on your ICQ and we'll do some one on one. =) 57261332 i think!! There should be a button at the top of this post on the right hand side that will allow you to send me a message.

http://www.planetunreal.com/images/bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremykł

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

[This message has been edited by BitchSmack (edited 01-10-2000).]