Scooby Doo voicepak?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Is there a Scooby Doo vp? I've checked Ram2000. No luck there (and that site has over 300 vps)
You see I feel like it'll perfectly fit my Nalicow bot :D

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I will :D
Come on? Anyone? Scooby dooby doo voicepak?
:D

Imagine Loque saying "Scooby dooby doooooo" :D!!!!

But you can always download the Shaggy voicepak from ram2000 :)

Last edited:

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Rrright Rrraggy!

A Shaggy voicepack too!
We really need a voicepack suggestion page somewhere, there's so many cool voices from tv-past that haven't been done yet, and too many current pop-culture voices that aren't very good.

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
Cool. I think I'd been there once, but I'd forgotten about it. I now remember picking up the "Seven of Nine" and "Arnold Schwartzeneger" voice packs there.

You know, another good potential voice pack would probably be a Whoopi Goldberg voice pak. Here are two good examples.

"And you deserve it, ***hole, and that's the truth!" (Jumpin' Jack Flash, when she was drugged)
"...I really gotta stop doing this." (Burglar, when she's working and you learn that she doesn't even like the work)