Unhealthy obsession, or perfectcly okay flea bath time

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Sigh

for the record, i own DeeperShade, AngelShade and KittyShade accounts (the latter was part of a joke)

I do NOT own Puppy, Lamp, Slim, Lighter etc etc etc

They arent mine, they're just people trying to take the piss outta me (and failing)

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Originally posted by DeeperShade
Sigh

for the record, i own DeeperShade, AngelShade and KittyShade accounts (the latter was part of a joke)

I do NOT own Puppy, Lamp, Slim, Lighter etc etc etc

They arent mine, they're just people trying to take the piss outta me (and failing)

LampShade was rather amusing :D

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
I thought raptor had put 'shade' into the list of words people arent allowed to register??
I put it in the illegal usernames list for a few hours when a couple of people started registering *shade usernames and posting useless crap...

Oh, and FarmerX... that wasn't funny :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.