INF community map pack 2 candidates

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scrumpy_Jack

made from apples
Jan 24, 2002
UK
bigyellowfish.co.uk
(cross posted from the INF development forum, for those who dont read it)

hi there

ok, about time map pack two came out, just to keep our minds off the "waiting for INF 2.87"

the candidates so far are

dm-inf-realmanor-nm by AngelHeart
dm-inf-ironage by AngelHeart
DM-INF-WAT by Marnix and Laurens Keek
dm-inf-whiterock by Aahz
dm-inf-roadbattle by SMITHNWESSUN
DM-Traitorsgate by AngelHeart
DM-INF-Murkwood by AngelHeart

let me know your thoughts and what other maps you think should go in

Jack

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Hmm, looks gorgeous. I've been checking the development of some of those lately.
Considering the percentage of Angelheart in there, isn't that pack already "heavy" enough to be final ? :)

Scrumpy_Jack

made from apples
Jan 24, 2002
UK
bigyellowfish.co.uk
the map pack 2 isn't a replacement for the community map pack 1, but an add-on. Textures in 2, that are already in 1 won't be added etc...

What i'd really like is to add one or two more maps that aren't AH maps

Jack

Scrumpy_Jack

made from apples
Jan 24, 2002
UK
bigyellowfish.co.uk
well, he is very prolific and always manages to produce good maps.
I'd love to add maps by other people, which i have tried to do in the past, and also here.
If you have any suggestions, i'd be happy to oblige

Jack

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
yeah, that would be great

You should have called them the AngelHeart Mappacks. Between the two, it's like 90% AH. I suppose he has been making a lot of kickass maps lately, but how about some varience? Here's some NONE Angelheart maps:
-gallery
-grozny
-columbian druglord
-wakeupcall
-the stash (you should like this one, a lot of AH brushes)
-magnum docks

I'm glad you were able to get the last mappack on the front page and even on a server. I didn't expect that to happen. But if your gonna call it the "community" mappack, try and get a lot of the community mappers in there.
Jaymian

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
throw in big clapper 2,and suburban deluxe neither one of those will ever get played unless "unless what" unless they get included in the commuinity map pack #2 so include them damnit