Using Unreal models in UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Since the .utx files are already included in UT, I was wondering what I have to do in order to select the Unreal models for my player.

I'm guessing it has something to do with editing the .int files for the models, but since Im not a skinner, I'm not totally sure.

BUt any help is appreciated. :)

BTW no, I don't feel like using oldskool. ;)

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Thanks for the reply.

But fileplanet? Gah! :stick: :(

I'll try it out, but I was looking for an alternative to using any type of mod or mutator.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Does it really concern you that much that I don't want to use the mod? :hmm:

I just want the models available. If I want to use the Unreal weapons, I'll play Unreal.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
No it doesn't concern me, I just think it's a bit odd you don't feel like using Oldskool, cause it's a great mod. You have the unreal models, weapons etc... :confused:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I have Unreal and UT installed. Unreal is for playing Unreal single player over and over again and UT is for MP and bot matches with UT content.

I leave the two alone and don't try to mix them. The only exception was to mix the Unreal models with the UT models. Everything else and I'll go start up Unreal.