BadMojo Sighting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
Really! I went to my local Sam's Club in rinky-dink Mansfield, OH, and on one of the moniters it said, and I quote, 'I am BadMojo. Milkman Dan and BadMojo will rule the world.' Needless to say I about **** my pants. Any thoughts?

Oh, and a question - I bought a 19" CTX moniter (180 USD - :D) and it's supposed to have a recommended resolution of 1280x1024 @ 85Hz. I can't get it to go to the right rez and it's irritating me. Is it my adapter or just my retarded system? (Or am I just being retarded...)

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
( <--- take this as an "all your base" like joke )

If the monitor is capable of that resolution and refresh rate than it's either your graphics card or you installed the wrong drivers for the monitor.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Originally posted by peachz
Really! I went to my local Sam's Club in rinky-dink Mansfield, OH, and on one of the moniters it said, and I quote, 'I am BadMojo. Milkman Dan and BadMojo will rule the world.' Needless to say I about sh<b></b>it my pants. Any thoughts?

Really? Anyone know where he was supposed to live?

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
Well, unless there's another forum whore that lives here in Mansfield (And knowing that it's Mansfield I really don't think that's possible) - Maybe someone was just being stupid...

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
I would tell you, but the first rule of project mayhem is not to talk about project mayhem....;)