Magic: The Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Coming soon to a forum near you... (I just used green because it was pretty...doesn't represent what the M16 will be like in the real version :p)

If anyone wants to give me ideas go ahead.

I plan on weapons as being enchantments, players (based on the models) being creatures, military tactics being instants / interrupts / sorcerries, and maybe things like stationary guns or turrets as being artifacts. Lands will probably all be non-basic...not any basic lands. IE: Peru: Tap, Add 1G. 1Tap, target defending creature gets +1/+1. Use this ability only after blockers have been declared. Or: Extreme Prejudice: Tap, add 1 colorless. 2Tap, Sacrifice: For each attacking creature, flip a coin. For each flip you win, destroy that creature. (Land mines :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
(By the way, if anyone wants to help with more than just ideas, and doesn't want to download Magic Online, send me a PM and I can send you the card borders and symbols and the general way of doing it.)

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Yup I remember that thread-- but those were more for a "gimmick" (but still funny). I want to make these more "serious". Who knows, you could print them out and have an INF Magic game ;)

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
sorry but thats gei

just anyother way for Fur to act like he's an expert INF player and claim he plays when he really is just playing INF on the forums...

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
some ideas i came up with
Yurch Effect: User's ego becomes so huge he becomes overly confident in his abilities and takes less damage
M16 + Acog + M203 effect: Instantly kills user
P90 + Suppressor: Instantly kills user
Purple Pimp Hat Of Doom: Makes user very attractive to the ladies
:D :D :D