player starts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

blabla

1. How do I make it so only a bot can spawn at a specific playerstart?

2. vice versa

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
1) Scripting

2) Scripting

I also looked to see if you could place a teleporter under the spawnpoint, and have it teleport bots to one destination, and another teleporter that teleports players, but there isn't the option to chose what is affected by teleporters either :hmm:

The elaborate way :D ...would be to have the player starts all in one room, then have 2 kickers underneath them, one above the other.
1 kicker woulc have 'kicked class' set to Bot, the other would be left as it is.
You'd then have to set the first kicker up to kick the bots towards a teleporter which would have a very large collision radius so that they don't miss it. This would then teleport the bots to the place where you want them to start.
The 2nd kicker underneath the first kicker would be set so that it kicks players to another teleporter which teleports players to points on the map.

Only bots will be affected by the first kicker and will get kicked towards the 'bot' teleporter, players will fall through the first kicker without getting kicked and instead will be kicked by the second kicker into the 'player' teleporter.

I'm almost certain it is possible to have a single teleporter teleport to multiple teleporters just by giving the destination teleporters the same tag. The game then choses one randomly (I think)

Look up at www.planetunreal.com/unrealed if you don't already know how to use kickers and teleporters.