Where did my skins go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XDC-ARMY

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
Hi, i am new to the game. But on to the point: I downloaded like 75 skins. I put the ".int" files in the system folder and the ".utx" files in the textures folder. But when i go to "options /Player Set Up" Inside the game non of the skins I downloaded are there. So whats wrong? How can I fix it?

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
your sure you looked thoughrly, there skins not modles, so they wont be in the class section, what you did seems to be right, so thats the only thing i can think of.

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
well, you either d/led UT skins or you didnt, where did you go to d/l these skins?

bullet2.gif

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
hmmm, im sorry to say this, but all htose 75 skins you d/led, well they where a big waste of HD space. Those are all unreal skins. I suggest you delete all of those and if your going to d/l skins go to www.unreality.org/painfuldetail they have UT skins.

bullet2.gif