Unreal 2 Scary?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealFluffy

Retired Attention Whore
Will Unreal 2 be scary like Unreal 1? Because I'm 15 years old, and I'm really eazy scared... I made once my own map with a krall in it, and I really screamed it out when that monster ran to me and punched me in the air... :mad:

And will there be pupeas in the game? which I am afraid of also...

ravenus

The Heretic
Oct 7, 2000
India
Visit site
Originally posted by TheRealFluffy
Will Unreal 2 be scary like Unreal 1? Because I'm 15 years old, and I'm really eazy scared

If this guy is 15 now then he was 11 when U1 was released. Somebody call this kid's folks give them some **** on the sort of (M-rated) games their kid is playing.

TheRealFluffy

Retired Attention Whore
No, I don't have Unreal, but I just made a map with a krall and 4 skaarj in it, I just got so scared after I thought a skaarj was dead, I turn around, shoot another one, and then I turn around again, that mofo was standing there right in my screen, never played it again.. And in Half Life I didn't got any further than right after the experiment... I was just sooooooo scared... But when I was younger I played the Half Life demo (I recently played half life) I completed it... And I also played Duke3D, and now I'm scared of it too.. I don't know since when I got this monsterfobia...:mad: I hate it... I wish I was man enough to play AvP... :p

Law

I see...
May 2, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by Exar Kun [Sith]
Here's a game I recommend for ya: Clive Barker's Undying :D

Do you want to kill the kid? Listen, go out to the store and buy System Shock 2.

summonermw2

May 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Originally posted by TheRealFluffy
No, I don't have Unreal, but I just made a map with a krall and 4 skaarj in it, I just got so scared after I thought a skaarj was dead, I turn around, shoot another one, and then I turn around again, that mofo was standing there right in my screen, never played it again.. And in Half Life I didn't got any further than right after the experiment... I was just sooooooo scared... But when I was younger I played the Half Life demo (I recently played half life) I completed it... And I also played Duke3D, and now I'm scared of it too.. I don't know since when I got this monsterfobia...:mad: I hate it... I wish I was man enough to play AvP... :p

...if you don't have Unreal then how did you play the map? skaarj fain death every so often, if you want to know if the skaarj is realy dead then pump a few more rounds into him! as for your fear, you have two options, wait till you get older and hope that fixes it or face your fear. Assuming the latter I recommend that you load the level that you made and let yourself die a few times, so you can get used to it. if you wan't to be partially invincible put a shield belt in the level and alter the shield belt's properties, under inventory ether Charg or ArmorAbsortion( I can't remember which) alter the number of hit points the belt gives you. I once put five thousand in one of those fields and it took a titan a lot of direct hits to ware me down!

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
What freaks me out is when you blow the kralls' legs off and they still come crawling after you.

I supposed you never experienced the blackout sequence in Rrajigar mines then, huh?

stixx

Feb 16, 2002
www.thegamingrevolution.com
You guys are all so wrong...Leave the kid alone

Look kid.....stop playing games and go get yourself an uplifting movie. Something like....oh......THE EXORCIST

Turn off all the lights, and relax.

Great Flick about how good triumphs over evil

Trust me youll enjoy it!!!

;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.